Trials & Experiments

A/N: this chapter has suggestive content.

The cuffs feel tight around my wrists, The cold metal makes me shiver. The court room is crowded, and I remember when it was Eren standing where I am right now.

I look around trying to find comfort and I find Hange, they are looking at me and give me a soft, gentle smile which I want to return but my lips wont allow me.

"Your honor I present Y/N Smith, who we believe is guilty of being a titan," a man I have never seen before said, gasps were heard as people from the jury mumbled making the jury clear his throat.

"Is this true? Y/N Smith?" The jury asks me, everyone is staring at me and it makes me feel uneasy.

"I- I don't know,"

"Lies!"
"She's a traitor!"
"A monster"
"Kill it!"

People scream at me and I feel so vulnerable tied up like this, I can't move and everyone is looking at me, screaming at me to die and telling me horrible things. I don't even know if I am a shifter.

The judge discussed with the scouts and then with the mp's figuring out what to do with me. The public wanted me dead but the scouts and mp's wanted to use me.

"We have arranged a final solution, (Y/N) Smith has 7 days to prove herself worthy of living, she will go with the scouts. If after said period of time she accomplishes something the she will live. If she doesn't we will execute (Y/N) Smith. Case closed," they jury said and people started muttering and leaving the room.

A guard escorted me to the scouts, basically to Erwin, who was to give me further instructions.
He leaves me in a meeting room that has a long table in the middle where I sat and waited.

***
Day 1/7

I waited for like 30 minutes until the door opened and Hange, Levi and Erwin walked in. Hange gave me a soft smile as she sat down next to me and Levi sat down in front of me with Erwin next to him.

"Okay, (Y/N), Hange will be experimenting on you the first 3 days, the last 4 you will help us capture the female titan. We already have an idea of who it is, but capturing her should be enough proof that you are on our side," Erwin said looking at me with soft eyes again. I was confused, to say the least, he beat me to almost death the last time I saw him.

"Okay,"

"(Y/N), you understand that if this doesn't work out they will kill you, right?" Levi asked and I felt Hange place their hand on my knee, squeezing it lightly.

"Yeah I know, I agree with them though. If I am a monster it's best if they kill me,"

"Don't say that," Hange whispered from beside me as they caressed my knee, "it will be fine, I won't let them kill you, lets get started with experiments, shall we?" They said and Erwin and Levi agreed.

"(Y/N), we need to talk alone after Hange is done with you," Erwin said and I nodded feeling slightly scared.

The guard came back in escorting me and Hange to an empty room we could use as a lab while Levi and Erwin discussed the next plan, capturing the female titan.

***

"Okay, thats all I need thanks!" Hange said to the guard before he left us alone in the room. They walked up to me, and wrapped their arms around my waist making my heart flutter. I immediately returned the embrace holding her tightly. I needed this hug, so much has been going on.

I took in a deep breath, their scent coating my nose as they pulled away and I couldn't help the smile that made its way on my lips.

"How are you feeling, dear? Things have been rough for you," they said squeezing my hips.