"Thank you," I replied to his comment, sending him a sheepish smile as he unlocked the doors to a plain, black Aston Martin. "Just wait until you see what I'm wearing underneath."

He didn't respond, instead only tightening his grip on my hip as he opened the car door for me. Once I was seated, he leaned in until our faces were just centimeters away and we were staring into each other's eyes until they blended into one.

"Don't tease me, Naomi."

A smirk played on my glossed lips as I replied with, "I like teasing you. I like seeing the way you bite your lip when you think I look good, the way your Adam's Apple bobs when I say something that turns you on, the way your cheeks flush when I catch you staring at my ass. Even the way your jaw clenches when I get smart with you and all you want to do is punish me for it." I whispered all of this against his lips in a breathy tone as I could practically feel him tense up. He probably hadn't thought that I took notice of all these actions, but I paid close attention to him.

"And I like how worked up you get when I tease you like this just to pull away."

With that said, I did that exactly and instead focused on put my seatbelt on while he stood there frozen in place. Finally, he shut my door a little too hard and stomped around to the driver's side. The car roared to life and he didn't hesitate to speed out of the garage. I was so amused that a grin grew on my face when I saw how white his knuckles got as he gripped the steering wheel.

And then I got worried when he remained silent the entire ride, even when I spoke to him and asked him questions. Now, he had taken things a bit too far.

When we pulled up to the dock where a bunch of other expensive cars were parked, he didn't hesitate to still open my door for me and walked beside me with his hand wrapped around my waist.

"Wow, this thing is huge," I mused, staring up at the multi-level yacht in front of us. Already, I could hear music blasting from inside and could see people clustered on the front where there was only a railing keeping them from falling into the water.

Dante didn't respond, instead telling the guard his name before pulling me along with him up the walkway that led into the boat. My jaw ticked as I glared at him out of the side of my eye while he kept that neutral expression on his face.

"What is your problem? Are you really mad that I teased you like that?"

Silence.

"I'm sorry."

Silence. And then my anger.

"You know what...if you don't want to talk to me and be an asshole tonight, you might as well take me home right now!"

"Calm down, Naomi, I'm messing with you," he finally replied, rolling his eyes as he clearly was annoyed by the offense I had taken.

"Well it's not funny."

"So you can tease me and I can't give you the silent treatment just to mess with you back?"

"No, that's rude," I pouted jokingly, leaning my head against his arm to let him know that I was simply being humorous.

"You hypocrite," he muttered, smacking my ass a bit as we finally stepped into the crowded yacht.

As expected, the room had a mix of white and red wood decor with modern furniture and tables all over. The room was filled with a bunch of people conversing and eating the food from the multiple tables against the back wall filled to the brim with a variety of food. Music was playing just loud enough for people to feel comfortable to dance while they could also hear the people around them while they spoke.