It was hopefully a good sign that this would work out between us and that my opening up hadn't been for nothing now that it was being returned.

***
"CAN I COME IN?" Dante asked, knocking on his own bedroom door where I was standing in front of his full length mirror still inspecting myself.

I was dressed in a bright yellow bikini that both matched my complexion perfectly and showed off my curves just as well, if not better. Still, I was insecure about my wider shoulders and my thighs that I wasn't very proud of. As confident as I had become in my body, I still struggled sometimes to not poke and prod at the things I wasn't completely content with. When I was younger, I was always chubbier and matured much faster than the girls my age which left me with deep rooted insecurities. Once I hit puberty, I started thinning out just a bit as my hourglass figure made it's appearance which only led to cat-calling from men twice my age and insecurity that I still looked different from girls my age with huge thighs and stretch marks.

Now, I was much more confident in myself and my body, but like anyone else I still had my on and off days.

"Just a second!" I shouted as I slipped into my cover-up outfit, which matched my bikini. It was a skirt and mesh shirt combination with orange, yellow, and pink swirls on them. I didn't want Dante to see the bikini yet, precisely why I slipped it on before he could enter the room. "Come in!"

The door crept open slowly and then I saw him standing there in a charcoal gray band tee and a pair of shorts on the bottom that I assumed were what he would swim in. He looked great, his hair still damp after the shower he had taken and the stubble on his face giving him a mature look while still showing a younger edge.

"You ready?"

I nodded, and grabbed the belongings I would need for tonight before following him out of his bedroom. When we got here after work, he gave me the official tour since the last time I had only seen the bottom level and I was stunned by how grand his rooms were. There were three rooms upstairs, two of them being his bedroom and office while the third was the guest room where his sister had just stayed.

When we finally reached his room, to say I was shocked was an understatement. Half of it had those same floor-to-ceiling windows as the bottom floor, while the other had a black accent wall that matched his black decor. I had totally been expecting the dark decor, but not the humongous bed in the middle of his gargantuan room that was even bigger than a California king and the equally as large mirror that hung above it.

When I asked him if he had the mirror because he was a freak, he waved me off dismissively—in a joking manner as though he were flustered—before letting me start getting ready. The whole time, I couldn't stop glancing at it and wondering how we would look in it when we finally decided to take that next step. Sure, we had gone as far as to give each other residual orgasms, but from how mind-blowing they had been I couldn't imagine how world altering the sex would probably be. I had yet to find someone to make feel just as good as I had made them feel by the end of the night.

"You look amazing," he whispered to me as we made our way towards one of the cars we would be taking tonight. Luckily, he didn't have to lean down as far as usual now that I was wearing heels, but there was still a glaring height difference there.

Just days ago, I finally gained the courage to look up Dante's name and I was shocked by the results. Dozens of interviews appeared from people curious as to how he and Khalil became so successful at a young age, and pictures of him at charity events where he was one of the highest donors. There was even one of him at a charity in favor of helping LGBTQ+ youth where he was pictured with his sister who I learned was trans. Most stunning of all however was when I saw an estimate for Dante's net worth inching closer to the 150 million mark. No wonder this guy owned all these nice cars and lived in one of the most elegant apartment buildings in the city—he had an incredibly disposable income.