"I thought I told you I did not do it, I was framed," Irene said, she was tired, everyone around her had died even Elle and Ralph. "But who would believe me, I harmed Alice a lot of times," she laughed pitifully.

"Michelle Jordan, it seems like I would die for the same reason as you...something I did not do," Irene whispered as she said that, the only time she had poisoned Alice actually was 2 months ago, but Michelle took the blame for it, Ralph tried to protect her as the Grand Duke was trying to kill Michelle, but he died doing that.

Then Michelle died.

Irene could not shed any tears anymore.

"What kind of nonsense are you talking about," the Crown Prince grumbled, it was obviously obvious that he was hesitating to kill Irene as his sword had flinched.

"Yea...I did do it, it was me, it was all me, not them, me" Irene said hopelessly, the Crown Prince's eyes squinted in confusion as he watches Irene mumbling words over and over.

Then Josiah was then brought back as she heard the Grand Duchess crying beside her daughter's lifeless body and was blinded in anger, he then stabbed Irene in the chest.

Irene suddenly was coughing and groaning on the floor, she was in pain, her vision blurry. Blood was dripping from her mouth, she looked over to the Grand Duke and his sons, who didn't even look at her body, it was either looking at Alice or turned the other way.

Irene wanted to cry, but couldn't, so all she did was do her winning smile, she then said, "See you soon, mom."

Those were Irene's lost words, she died with a gentle smile on her face.

1 month later, Alice woke up and heard the news of her sister's or step-sister's death. She burst into tears immediately after hearing her death and was in shock hearing she died in this room, even threw up, she was then moved to another room.

She, of course, was comforted by Josiah.

"Alice, would you be my wife," Josiah proposed in front of the citizens who cheered, Alice was in tears and blushed, nodding her head, she answered, "Yes, I will," they then hugged and kissed.

2 months later, Alice officially became the Empress of Solan Empire.

Everyone cheered.

"LONG LIVE THE EMPRESS AND EMPEROR!"

"LONG LIVE THE SOLAN EMPIRE!"

Everyone was joyfully celebrating and they were happy.

Then why did it end up like this?

Josiah coughed out blood as he lied there, his Empire died, the innocent citizens who had done nothing had perished, the once beautiful Empire was on fire and their buildings demolished.

He looked around there was the Grand Duke's dead body with his sons, they all died.

The Emperor then continue to cough as he was losing blood, his vision blurred and then he murmured, "You...traitor."

♛       ♛       ♛       ♛      ♛

"GASP," Irene suddenly sat up on her bed, she was panting, sweating, she even feels like her complexion was getting paler and paler, she also had tears coming down her face. Irene then started to cough.

At that time Elle walked in and saw her lady who was paler than usual coughing then Irene suddenly threw up on her sheets.

"Oh my gosh, My lady, a-are you alright?!" Elle frantically ran towards her checking her up and down, she was very pale and coughing, she quickly touches Irene's forehead, it wasn't heating up.