Passing

Background: Semi had a family member pass and Shirabu and Semi got into a fight.

Semi picked up his juice box and chucked it at Shirabu. The box hit Shirabu in the face and fell to the ground. Semi realized what he had done and was so sorry but couldn't say it. Rather didn't have time to as Shirabu -looking pissed- walked away.

Shirabu was just trying to console him but it still hurt.

He looked out at the field and returned to his despair alone. He heard the sound of someone walking on the gravel to him. When he looked up he saw Shirabu, carrying a new juice box. 

Semi looked shocked as Shirabu sat next to him on the bench and handed him the box, no, a peace offering. 

"I'm sorry about what happened to you. I am also sorry for being rude." -Shirabu

"It's ok, I didn't even expect you. I thought Reon or Goshiki would be here." 

"They were going to but Tendou suggested I do it."

Semi let a small smile form on his lips.

"Thanks."

Shirabu looked a little shocked. 

"You're welcome."

They sat in silence.

"If...if you ever want to talk...I'm here." 

Semi looked at Shirabu.

"Th...thanks. I'll think about it."

Shirabu raised an eyebrow.

"That was a subtle way to decline."

Semi let out a nervous laugh.

"Don't worry about it. I understand, we aren't that close."

"No no. I want to. I'll take you up on a date- it! I'll take you up on it!."

Shirabu turned red.

"Sure, you can take me up on it...or on a date. Which ever you prefer."

Shirabu stood up and slowly walked away. Once he was out of sight, he quickly walked to his dorm room.

"Fck you Tendou."