Cookies and whiskey

Start from the beginning

"I DON'T CARE!"

I don't care about any of this, I just want her back here. When she said she'd leave, I didn't believe it. But she's actually gone, with no trace of her left behind. I'v searched every possible place she could be, she's nowhere.

"I need her back" i panted, walking up and down my office, "I WILL HAVE HER BACK!".

"you will I promise" he said calmly, "but you have to fix yourself".

Fix myself? Who the fuck does he think he's talking to.

"Your drunk , it looks like you haven't gotten sleep in days and you take your anger out on anyone who makes the slightest mistake".

I rubbed on my eyes, trying not to look as if I admit to the things he just called me out for.

"I'm serious Romano" he spoke with a bit of authority I despised.

He then exited the room, taking my bottle of whiskey out with him.

-------------------------------------------------------

~Malia~

"it needs more sugar" Ayana giggled , stirring the mixture together with both her hands, she was struggling but she can handle herself.

"And how do you know that little missy?" I frowned sarcastically.

She dipped her finger into the bowl one more time, wiping a bit of it onto my nose. I chased her around the kitchen counter, as she
Giggled with such mischievousness.

"So this is what you two have been up too all day"

After I left Romano , I had nowhere to go. My friendship with Eva was still unstable, for me to even think of asking a favour from her, I wasn't going to dare to be that selfish. I had no other family or friends that I know of , so I took an option that I didn't think I would ever take.

"Lorenzo" I gasped, rubbing off the flour that was smudged all over my clothes.

Ayana came out of hiding from behind the kitchen counter, embracing Lorenzo in her little arms. He lifted her up effortlessly into the air, swinging her around and then placing her back down.

"We were making cookies" she giggled, clinging onto his foot.

"Well someone was doing more eating than making" I mumbled silently, she looked back at me, giving me a cheeky grin.

Ayana is Lorenzo's little sister, I didn't know he had one untill the second day I stayed here. They've both been so kind me, letting me have a room of my own in their home. They don't live here, apparently this place was built as a holiday home, however it's fairly massive.

"Ayana go to your room" Lorenzo instructed, taking off his Jacket, "I need to speak with Malia alone".

Ayana put on a sad pouty face at him, then looked back to face me.

"I'll come see you before you sleep" I whispered to her, smudging of the little bit of cookie mixture she had on the corner of her lip.

"Fine but your reading me a story" she demanded, twirling away to her room,

I leaned back onto the counter, trying not to be as awkward as I usually am. Lorenzo stood Infront of me wearing an elegant outfit, with a blue shirt wrapping him loosely around his top half.