Sold! To the Vampire King

Start from the beginning

Finding the luxury of my bed, I plopped down on it and decided to sleep it off.

The next events were very irritating indeed.

My door slammed open at its hinges as Gustav burst through the door at five in the morning. I groaned and glanced up from my pillows before burying my face back to the soft cushions. "It's too early for my chores," I yelled at him through my pillows in which he pulled from me. My head dropped down to the bed and I glared at him, now fully awake.

"Get up," he said urgently as he pulled through my drawers. Seeing that he's panicking, I quickly got up, anxious of what he may reveal. Is the rebellion attacking again? Is there an emergency? What the hell is happening?! I saw him pull through some of my things on the drawer and I walked to where he is. "What's the matter? Is...is Calvin hurt?"

He ignored me as I continued feeling faint. My heart is pounding hard on my chest as I reached shaky hands to my drawer and shooed him off. "What's happening?" I asked again, this time, sounding more panicky.

"Do you have a test?"

A test? I gave him a confused look. "Umm...I don't go to school?"

He rolled his eyes at me, still looking apprehended. "You know..."

"What?"

"A pregnancy test."

My heart froze and my jaw dropped. I grabbed the nearest item I could get my hands on and threw it to him, that being a small box I got for Christmas. Gustav dodged expertly, still looking anxious. "You woke me up at," I glanced at the clock in the far corner ", five AM just to ask me if I have a test?"

He shook a finger at me and crossed his arms. "Not just a test! A pregnancy test!"

I opened my mouth to ask what he meant when I remembered that I told Calvin about my condition. That man has a bigger mouth than Matilda! I mentally scowled at the idea and glanced up at Gustav who was still anxious. I sighed and pulled out the white box on the end of the drawer, the thing I bought back from Mexico which I forgot to use. I waved the box at him and he all but walked me to the bathroom and asked me to pee on it. Of course, I know my friend, he will not stop until he confirms it. I urinated on a container on the bathroom and added three drops to the white stick. I crossed my arms as I sat on the closed toilet bowl, my stomach churning in anxiety.

What if Giovanni is lying? What if he's playing the two of us? I bit on my nails as I waited for a minute for the red color to rise up; of course, eventually it did.

Revealing two lines.

I took the test with shaky hands and blew a sigh. Of course, Giovanni has no gain if he lied to me. I should have believed him. Now, all my queries are correct. I gave myself a huff and opened the door open. Gustav stood behind the door, pacing around; when he saw me, he immediately walked towards me and I handed him the result.

He stared at it once, did a double take and rubbed his eyes. For a while, I thought he's going to faint or start hyperventilating, whatever is necessary at the moment. Suddenly, he sighed and clapped his hand once before shouting a sharp 'thank god!'. Confused, I opened my mouth to ask him what the hell the deal is when he spoke first.

He clapped me in the shoulders and happily shook me. "Thank god, Holly!"

"O-Kay...this is getting weird."

"You see," he started a she grabbed me by the shoulders and directed me to the bed before sitting me down. "I have always believed that the Winchester line is going to perish with Lord Calvin. The man doesn't even show any sign of wanting to marry and produce heirs! I have always thought the Winchester-Campbell line will end in this war! Thank goodness for the heir!"