Season 1: Chapter One

Start from the beginning

Something shitty is about to happen.

“Of course, there’s always a dumb one putting everyone in danger,” Adelaide muttered under her breath.
Meanwhile, Glenn saw a man wearing a deputy’s uniform who went inside the tank before he was about to be devoured by the walkers.

Glenn took the walkie-talkie from Adelaide’s jeans’ back pocket, “Hey, cosy in there?” Glenn spoke. Adelaide turned around and let out a scoff.

Adelaide annoyingly rolls her eyes, “Are we really helping that idiot?”

Glenn stared at her shortly, “Yeah, I just thought if I would be in that situation, someone would help me too,” He confided, waiting for the man to answer.

Adelaide breathed heavily.
Hello, hello,” A hoarse voice spoke from the device.

Glenn looked at Adelaide while he was letting out a sigh of relief. “There you are. You had me wondering.” Glenn replied, sighing in relief.

Where are you? Outside? Can you see me right now?” The unknown man with a thick Southern accent asked desperately.

Again, Adelaide rolled her eyes, snatching the walkie-talkie on Glenn’s hand. “Oh yeah, we can clearly see you and your stupidity. You’re surrounded by walkers, idiot. Oh, and thanks for the gunshots, by the way—we are finally being served as appetisers. Really appreciate it.” She sardonically told, inserting herself into their conversation as she mentioned the group of geeks surrounding the establishment they were supposed to bust in.

Glenn yanked the device from Adelaide. He puts up his other hand, signalling her to stop with her snarky remarks. “Yeah, sorry about that, and she’s right, you’re surrounded by walkers. That’s the bad news.”

The man on the other line stayed quiet for a second, completely disregarding Adelaide’s sardonic remarks. “There’s good news?” Glenn quickly replies with, “No,”

Listen, whoever you are. I don’t mind telling you; I’m a little concerned over in here.” Adelaide can sense the man is getting impatient just by listening to his voice. How and where did he get the audacity to get impatient when he put himself in that position? The man’s got some nerves.

“You should see it over here,” Adelaide said, her voice and tone a little less annoyed. “You’d be having a major freak-out.” Glenn continued.

Got any advice for me?

Glenn licked his upper lip before he responded, “Yeah, I’d say make a run for it.”

That’s it? Make a run for it?” The man answered, losing his patience completely.

Adelaide lets out a scoff when she hears the man’s unamused reaction, “If you wanted to rot inside that tank, I’m cool with it. You do you.” She unnecessarily commented before receiving an ‘are you serious’ look from Glenn, making her chuckle in amusement.

“Look, my way’s not dumb as it sounds. You’ve got eyes on the outside here. There’s one geek up on the tank, but the others have climbed down and joined the feeding frenzy where the horse went down—”

The woman next to Glenn pouted her lips, “Poor horsie,”

“You with me so far?”
So far,