Chapter-9

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ, sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ
'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
....

After changing my clothes and I walked out, taking a seat beside Luke. I snatched the remote from him and turned the TV off.

"No!" He protested.

"I have something to show you." I take my phone out, opening the gallery.

"What?" He grumbled.

"Look at our pictures!" I show him the pictures Rome and I clicked.

"You..you.." He opened his mouth then closed it, opening again. "You met Rome Rodriguez." He said, shocked.

"Is he famous? He said he plays.." I trail off.

"Famous? He's the fucking captain of New York Giants!" He exclaims, throwing his hands in air.

"Uh..wow."

"Are those pictures edited? I swear to god if it's a prank, I'll kill you." He warns.

"I'm not even good at editing." I roll my eyes. "I didn't know he was..so famous?"

"You're living my life." He sighs.

"By the way, Rome bought that burger you ate." I tell him.

"He WHAT?!" He yelled.

"Shut up, He's sleeping!" I frown.

"Oh yeah!! What is he doing in there? Did you two fuck or something?" He asks, still talking in that loud voice.

"First of all no, and second, what the fuck?"

"That's what the question is about: fuck."

"He has a fever, that's why he's sleeping in there and he came to talk."

"You can tell me."

"Shut up." He shrugged and snatched the remote back. "Who's cooking dinner tonight?" I ask him.

"Not me, obviously."

"Takeout?"

"I forgot to tell you, I'm going out with Malea tonight."

"Who's Malea?"

"The girl I'm seeing."

"Is that your code of fucking?"

"Nope, I like her." He shrugs.

"Does she like you?" I ask, looking at him curiously to which he rolls his eyes.

"I don't know. She gives mixed signals." He sighed.

"You're a good guy, she's blind if she doesn't like you!" I assure him. He is a good guy, well most of the times.

Luke left a little after we watched some TV, deciding against takeout, I made chicken soup. Chase is having a fever anyways. Isn't soup sick food?

Turning the stove off, I went back to my room.

"Hey Chase, wake up." I call him.

I try waking him up a few more times but to no avail. I walk a little closer to him and touch his forehead. He's burning.

"Chase wake up!" This man is giving me panic attacks on regular basis now. I ran back to the kitchen and took a bowl and some cold water. Walking back, I grabbed some hand towels from the closet and kept it on his forehead after soaking in thd cold water.