"Hey Yerim, I've always wondered, why did you warn me to leave the school while I can because is for my safety? I've never gotten a clear answer..." I questioned her, my eyes widen in curiosity and Yerim turned to look at me. She began to slow her pace down and let out a sigh.

"Well, I guess you deserve to know after all that happens. The reason was, everything you've experienced is the reason why. This school is dangerous and is built differently compared to other schools."

"Built different? In what ways? That is smaller compare to other universities?"

"No, what I meant is, is much more different. Like even though the school is private, is still controlled by the government in some way. There's a lot of history and information on why this school is attacked by the murderers, but I'm not the right person to ask. I'm pretty sure only Jungkook knows, being the son of the principal that is. But in general, is not something relevant that you need to know."

"Oh, I see... by the way, you said you were taken right?" I asked and Yerim gave me a dazed look of bewilderment. She put a hand on her chin as though she was thinking about what I just said.

"No... when did I say that?" She questioned me back and I frowned.

"You don't remember? Do you recall the time when you came to our previous dorm, covered with bruises from top to bottom?" I asked and her head was tilted, asking me to continue as she was still baffled. "You told me you and your boyfriend had very harsh sex but I found out you were being punished. What happen?"

Yerim let out a long and exasperated sigh as she figured out what I meant.

"Y/N, I'm actually still a virgin." She told me truthfully and I raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry Y/N, but I did lie to you because I didn't want to scare you. The truth is, I'm single, ready to mingle- jokes on you I want to stay single forever because boys are demented sometimes. But anyway, I was just getting beaten up badly because... I did something that I wasn't meant to do and got caught in 4k. So, in return, I got punished." She said, as though it wasn't a big deal anymore. "It is what it is I guess. But like, I did tell Jungkook and he immediately expelled the kid, and just like that, the kid got murdered."

I-

"Wait, so is true that, once you leave the school, you'll get hunted down and get murdered?" I asked her, my eyes widening, and was a little taken aback as she nodded, despite Jungkook warning me already. "Oh wow..."

"Why? Didn't Jungkook tell you this stuff already?" She questions me and I nodded.

"I didn't believe him though," I told her and she laughed out loud. She suddenly stopped in front of a distinct building. There was an opaque door with blurry windows and each of two large arched windows beside the door. In front of me lay well-carved, stony steps, as though it was welcoming me inside the library.

"Here we are!" Yerim said as she dragged me impatiently into the building, not giving me enough time to analyse the building.

Inside the building was filled with murmurs and whispers that floated above the head of students and through the roof. There were indistinct conversations between a group of people, as though as they didn't know what silence meant. Well, if you think about it, nothing was silent in this room. There was constant tapping from the keyboards, the constant whizz of the printer, the constant flick of the book, and the constant shushing from the lady who had broken the silence herself just by sibilating. At times, the room would turn icy cold but that only lasts for a few seconds.

Wandering aimlessly around, Yerim dragged me from table to table, shelves to shelves to find someone while I was just in awe at my surroundings. Everyone was restless, as though they were suffocating in the atmosphere. Some students were hunching their backs and had their heads within their book or work. It was incredible how they were able to concentrate with the amount of shushing and whispers.