I was in my thoughts when I felt her soft lips on mine.

And my breath stuck in my throat.

I looked at her shocked and she was closing her eyes and kissing me.

I lost my control and kissed her back, holding her waist.
We both were moving our lips slowly.

This kiss showed the love she has for me....and I got confirmed..... yes, she loves me.

My heart shook greatly

At this moment I was cheating on my girlfriend,my fiancé...but those thoughts weren't coming to my mind right now...it's only when her head fell on my shoulder..I realized what we were doing.

A sudden wave of guilt rushed through my body.

I quickly put her to bed and left the room in anger towards myself and  also a little happiness realizing that she loves me.

Flashback ends

I smiled a little remembering that kiss.. though that kiss shouldn't have happened... but it really gave me  a blissful feeling which I can never forget.

But then another thought crossed my mind,which changed my mood drastically.

Flashback
Drunk Tae

She asked me what happened...and I told her about Jennie refusing to marry me.

She is asking me something again....but I am not listening to her..rather I am looking into her eyes.

I am broken, with guilt surrounding me and the excruciating pain in my heart killing me.

I didn't thought much.. and asked  something , I always wanted to ask her,only her.

My heart said ask her out and I did.

Tae - " Will you marry me Y/n?"

Gladly I didn't slurred.

Y/n - "..............................................."

She froze listening to me

Y/n - " Wh-"

I took a step forward towards her.

She was still shocked.

I raised my hand and kept it softly on her cheeks, repeating my words.

Tae - " WilL you MarRy me y/n?"

I was expecting her to say yes,,to smile and hug me....but she behaved as if I asked her to murder someone.

Y/n - " What are you saying Tae?"

She asked in a scared tone.

Tae - " TeLl me....WiLl yOu?"