Chapter - 20

After a while Tae and Jennie came back from the room..and all of us sat at the dining table to eat the lunch.

Only casual conversations were going on.

Mr.Kim - " Y/n, how is your appa?......It's been a while I have met him."

I smiled before replying

Y/n - " He is good,abeoji....... but quite a lot busy with the university."

He sighed

Mr.Kim - " Do take care of him."

I nodded.

Jisoo - " You know y/n....when I came back from China...I was so shocked to know that you moved to U.S......what was the reason by the way?"

She said before putting the food in her mouth.

Whereas...I suddenly became nervous.

I looked towards Tae who is sitting in front of me,and he was already staring at me intensely, probably he wanted to know the reason too.

I turned my eyes towards Jennie who was sitting beside Tae,she looked at me for couple of seconds and then lowered her gaze...to avoid the eye contact.

Because she somewhat knew the reason.

I turned back towards jisoo unnie.

Y/n - " It's the s-same reason as yours unnie..for higher studies."

She nodded.

I decided to change the serious atmosphere so I spoke.

Y/n - " Haven't you found anyone yet unnie?"

I said with a playful tone.

She looked at me and slightly blushed

I widened my eyes.

Y/n - " You have?...who is he unnie?"

I said excitedly

Jennie - " Come on unnie..Tell her."

She said in a teasing tone.

I guess they all already know.

Well I missed out many things.

Jisoo - " I met him in China, he is a Chinese....right now it's a long distance relationship....but he is going to soon settle here in Korea."

Y/n - " Ohhhh!..Great!......Show me his picture."

She quickly took out her phone and showed me a picture.