"Come on. It'll only be for a few minutes-"

"You sound desperate at this point. I'm not hopping in no car with you, fam."

Desperate?

"What I gotta be desperate for when I know I can have you?"

I was surprised when I seen him start to give in. "Man, where's your car?" The mug on his face was still evident.

I broke out into a smile and reached over behind him to unlock the door. "Future spouse first," I said, opening and holding the door for him.

"Fuck you, bitch ass nigga," he mugged, while walking out.

I licked my lips as I stood back and watched him walk out of the bathroom. I sure am going to have some fun tonight.

We continued on through the club and everybody was having the time of their lives.

Somebody stepped into Ace's way, reppin' a green bandana around his neck. "Ace, man, where you been at?" Then he looks past Ace and his eyes landed on me. "The fuck does he want?"

"Business," Ace simply answered. "Something you shouldn't be worried about. I'll be back. You know I ain't going to let no nigga try anything."

The Notorious stepped out of the way and Ace walked past. But with me, he gave me a death stare. I wanted to laugh, because I can't take a nigga who got a baby face serious.

Just when we were about to exit the club, I hear my name being called. Groaning, I turned around. If one more person interrupts us from leaving again, I swear I am going to lose it.

"Tobias, adónde vais? (Where are you going?)" Another one of my girls asked.

"Fuera (out)."

She looks at Ace and gestured to him. "Con él? (With him?)"

"Me pondré bien (I'll be fine)," I assured.

Ace was staring daggers at the side of my head. I can tell he was caught off guard by me speaking Spanish.

She reached on her tippy toes to try and give me a kiss but I turned my head away so she can only give it to me on my cheek.

With that, I turned back around to leave with Ace following behind. "I didn't think you spoke Spanish."

We were now outside the club and was now walking to my car that was in the parking lot. A smile formed on my face as I glanced back at him. "Why? You like it?"

"Fuck up. I ain't even say all of that. Just thrown off because I thought you were just black."

"I'm half Dominican, papi."

He didn't say nothing else. I knew that he liked when I spoke in Spanish. The way he shifted on his feet and how flustered he was. I could see all of that in my peripheral vision.

Maybe I can use that to my advantage one day.

When we started to get closer to my car, I unlocked my car then got in. Ace stubborn ass didn't want to hop in. "You gonna try some shit."