I went over to lock the door so nobody would come in and see us together. By the time I turned around, he was done handling his business and went to go flush the urinal.

"The fuck is you doing following me for?" He asked, pissed.

"For no reason."

"Look, if you tryna start some, I'm not with the shits. I got my gun on me right now." Then he flashed me his gun that he got in his waistband. "Keep on playing."

Then he went over to wash his hands and I couldn't stop staring at him through the reflection. Maybe this is the drunk in me thinking this but I really love seeing him mad. The way his thick eyebrows knitted, his face scrunched, and his lips pouted a little; I enjoyed it all.

"Nigga, quit looking at me," he snapped, looking at me through the reflection.

I still didn't stop staring at him. "What you want?" Ace asked when he saw I wasn't going to stop staring at him no time soon. He went over to pull out some paper towels to dry his hands on.

I went over to him and leaned my back against the wall. "My eyes been on you all night."

"I'm not a meal where you can be staring at me anytime of the day. Go look somewhere else, weirdo."

He goes to throw away his used paper towel in the trash can and went over to open the door but it was locked. Just when he was about to unlock the door, I put my hand over his. "You ain't going nowhere."

"The hell I am." He turns around to face me. "I will bash your big head ass on that sink. Say I won't."

The thing I most admired about Ace is that he's crazy as hell. I couldn't lie and say that he wouldn't kill me in this bathroom, but I still kept this smile on my face. "Do it."

He looks like he wants to actually do it, but he just sighed. "I ain't finna ask again, what do you want?"

"Damn, I can't get to know the new leader of Notorious?"

"Why should you get to know me knowing that we got beef? You real suspect to me."

"Maybe because I want to get to know you. What's wrong with two leaders talking to each other?" I then start to chuckle.

"You are fucking crazy if you think that is going to happen."

I start to think for a minute. "I want you in my car now."

"I'm not getting in no Superior's car. The fuck do I need to hop in the car with you for?"

My eyes goes to look him up and down. "That wasn't a question."

A look of fury was in his eyes.

"The fuck I look like listening to what you got to say? I'm grown and I can do whatever the hell I want."

"If I have to drag you to my car, I will," I gritted.

"I'd like to see you try, because that shit ain't happening. Touch me and I'm shooting you."