Date Night Fun

Once Karter was able to walk and do everything like normal, they scheduled the group date on a Friday in case either of them stay the night or pass out drunk.

Since Gowen was the boss, he was allowed to be late certain days he makes others work. Jasmine, on the other hand, had work on Sunday so she would have to get over any hangover on Saturday before she has to leave.

"Kar, you're always running late!" Jasmine huffed over the phone as Karter rushed to put on makeup.

"I know but I promised him I wouldn't be late this time!" She whined, checking herself out in the mirror.

How cute~

"Well I'm sitting in the parking lot of Olive Garden so either get here quick so we can walk in at the same time or I'm meeting him at the table without you." Jasmine warned Karter.

"I'll be there in like five minutes, Jazzy!"

"You better be!"

Jasmine laughed at how out of breath and rushed Karter sounded. They hung up and, about five or so minutes later, Karter pulled up on her motorcycle. She wore a stretchy yet fitting brown sweater dress with brown boots. She had her purse at her hip and an amethyst-jeweled bracelet that Gowen had given her in the hospital.

"Wow you look so fancy!" Jasmine admired Karter while feeling underdressed. She wore a silky crop top with a formal pair of unbleached jeans. She wore her boots and some jewelry to finish the look.

"You're adorable." Karter playfully spanked Jasmine while following her into the Olive Garden. They both laughed, walking in side by side.

Searching the restaurant with her eyes, she noticed that Gowen wasn't in there yet. Jasmine went up and asked for their reserved table. As both of them were distracted by the waitress telling them that they aren't allowed to sit her since the man who made the reservation isn't present yet, old men were starting to admire them.

"I'm sorry, ladies, but I can't let you sit without the man who made the reservation." The waitress put her hand in front of Jasmine, physically telling her that she can't pass.

"But- our names are in the reservation, aren't they?" Jasmine tried. "Karter and Ja-"

"I don't care. I need the man to be here before I can let you sit." The waitress cut Jasmine off, seeming to not care unless they were men.

Oh I'm gonna hurt this bi- Karter started to think.

Just then, hands felt up Karter's hips. She held her breath when she felt lips against her neck.

"Holy fuck you smell so good~" Gowen groaned quietly in Karter's ear as he felt the goosebumps on her skin.

She exhaled when she turned to see his devilish grin. "You scared me, goofball!"

He fixed Karter's tied up hair by moving stray hairs behind her ears. The pads of his fingers sketched against her jawline, making her shudder. Her 5'4" body felt puny compared to his 6'0" stature.

"Are you-" The waitress tried by Gowen put up his hand to silence her.

"Yes. I'm Mr. Terrance." He huffed at the waitress. "Can we sit now?"

"Yes, sir. Right this way!" She grabbed three menus and lead Jasmine to the corner booth Gowen had reserved.

Odd.

Jasmine looked at Karter, a bit unsure of where to sit. Gowen's sneaky hands pressed against both of the girls' lower back. Jasmine shivered and glanced at him.

"It.. It's nice to finally meet and see you in person, Jasmine." Gowen cooed, gently taking her hand and placing a kiss on the back of her hand. He kept eye contact with her, making her bite her tongue.

"I.. It's nice to see you in person as well.." She stammered, embarrassed.

Karter watched and sat in the corner of the booth. Jasmine, once he let go of her hand, sat down across the table from Karter. Gowen sat next to Karter, admiring Jasmine's silk top. He seemed to like how little it hid from his imagination.

"So, Karter, how long have you been friends with Jasmine?" He asked as his hand slowly crept up her inner thigh, going under her dress.

Her breath became shaky as his hand neared closer and closer to her wet panties. "I.. I um.. I met her about 4 years ago."

"Oh really?" He wanted her to speak through what he was about to do under the table.

"Yes.." She paused when he rubbed circles under her dress.

"Where did you meet, love?" He asked before whispering in her ear. "Keep eye contact with Jasmine, darling, unless you want the pleasure to stop."

His fingers slipped her panties to the side and he dipped his fingers in. She met eyes with Jasmine who could tell what was going on. Jasmine bit her lip and crossed her legs under the table.

"We.. uhm.." Karter tried, her legs squirming as his fingers teased her g-spot.

"We met in a bar!" Jasmine blurted, helping Karter finish her sentence.

Gowen gave her a look that warns her of the punishment she will get for not letting Karter ride out her teasing. "Oh you did?~"

"Mmmgh!" Karter whimpered, gripping the seat as he pumped his fingers directly into her g-spot.

Jasmine shifted, aroused by Karter's noises. Gowen noticed and moved his fingers faster, making both of them blush.

Two girls under one man's control... god I love Olive Garden!