A New Person for You

Passing the boss in the hallway sent shivers down Karter's spine each time. She had been the messenger girl for him while waiting for him to get the new job ready for her: giving other workers their paperwork they have to work on or any mail/letters collected for them. Through her work, she had learned his name: Gowen L. Terrance.

"Pierre! This isn't for me!" One of the workers yelled in annoyance as they pushed a stack of paperwork off of their desk. Karter quickly got on her hands and knees to pick all of what was pushed.

As she was picking up papers, they huffed at her and continued their typing. She leaned her head back while sitting on her knees to feel a hand gently rubbing her jawline. When she looked at who it was, Gowen was looking down at her with a grin.

"Get up, miss." He ordered politely. "I'll pick up the rest."

Fuuuck the butterflies this man gives with just a simple demand.

"Okay..." Karter responded, starting to pick up a stack of what she could off the floor.

The worker she was picking up the stuff for kept his eyes glued to the screen in case he pissed off Gowen by making Karter go on her hands and knees to pick up a mess they had made.

Before Karter could get off her knees, Gowen's grip on her throat tightened for a moment and he leaned down to whisper something.

"My office in five minutes." His demanding tone added to the tension of the pose he had put them both in.

"Yes... Yes, sir." Karter whimpered.

He smirked against her ear before letting go of her neck and helping her stand up. He then picked up the rest of the papers and gave the worker a warning glare before giving the papers to who they truly belonged to.

Once Karter regained herself, she met Gowen in his office where she sat in a comfy velvet chair across the desk from him. She could feel the same sexual tension as last time they were sitting in the same room. It gnawed at both of them, making for very awkward silences and anxious shifting in chairs.

"I have your new job in order though I will warn you now that it will be a lot less fun than being late to work, typing random words, and then going home." He was staring intently at Karter's face as he spoke.

"I'm still not sure what job you'll be putting me in..."

"Remember our contract, alright? You can't tell anyone what I'm about to share with you." He watched her body language as he got up and closed all of the blinds and locked the door behind her. That definitely caught her attention.

"Yes, sir." She said, holding her breath when he walked behind her. His hand brushed her back lightly as be passed.

He stayed out of Karter's view for a little bit longer before he leaned his face closer to her neck. Her body reacted by making her head move to the side and her eyes closed.

He smirked, seeing her reaction to him and placed a few kisses on her eager neck before whispering against her skin. "You can't get scared, alright?"

"Why would I get scared?" She opened her eyes and glanced at him.

A few of his features had changed. She noticed his ears had grown pointy with a hint of blue at the tips and his hair had become a bit fluffier. The butterflies in her stomach began to swarm when he grinned at her and his hair fell over his eyes.

Wow... he's so hot.

When he smiled, a few of his teeth were sharper than before. When he walked, his arms were held behind his back in cocky confidence.

"What is there to be scared of?" Karter sat, admiring his features still.

He leaned his hands on his desk and leaned close to Karter's face. She almost felt the urge to lean forward as well.

"I'm an alien, Ms. Pierre." Gowen replied, baring his pointed teeth at her a little.

That made Karter burst into laughter. He watched her movements and facial expressions as she laughed.

"Sure you are!" She laughed as she added a sarcastic remark. "And I'm the queen of England."

"Mustn't judge a book by its cover, my dear." He cooed, lifted his hair out of his face to show a third eye staring straight at her.

That scared her. She fell out of her chair as she stared at the new eye in fear. Gowen quickly hid it from her again and offered his hand to help her up.

"I'm sorry I scared you, miss.." He sounded sincere.

"No.. No it's alright, sir." Karter assured him as she took his hand. He helped her up, 'accidentally' pulling her body close to his.

There it was: that tension between them.

Why won't you just kiss me already?? She whined in her head as she slowly looked up at him.

His smile grew wider and he leaned down to her. His lips pressed to hers and, for a moment, the tension disappeared. He spoke against her lips and she could feel the cocky smirk on his face.

"I can hear your thoughts when my third eye is open, princess." He cooed, holding her hips.

"Shit.." She mumbled as the tension forced her into a submissive silence.