How did she do that?

It was now 10pm , Max was back home after a long shift at work. He came in and threw himself on the sofa in the hall. Now thinking and looking back at the memories he has with Stevie. The way they met, to every wired immature fight they had together .Fighting over whose pencil looks better. He could now both, laugh and cry over it. She meant the world to him, they were  not together anymore, and would never even be, but were still as close as magnets. It almost was as though he was worrying more than her about her own self. that's the whole irony about it, without him getting hurt he could feel himself get hurt by the wounds on her body. Meanwhile Stevie was fast asleep in the hospital. This was earliest she had ever gone to sleep. She usually hit the sack at 1 am or sometimes even 2. 

Stevie woke up in the middle of the night at 2 am sharp. She was thirsty and reached her hand out to get the water bottle kept on the night stand of her bed. She quenched her thirst and kept the water bottle back. Before she could rest her back , back on the bed, she started hearing voices in her head.

"The kingdom, god, god. The kingdom." She heard .

"What-" She said to herself , questioning what she heard. What she heard were just words , not even a sentence. Which made it more confusing to figure it out.

It honestly sounded as if , some one was talking or speaking directly to her. The voice was so clear even though it felt like it was coming straight from one of the four lobes of her brain , not knowing  which one . But yet again it also felt like it was coming from the back of her shoulder. She tuned around, and like always, no one was there.  She cleared her head space and went back to sleep.

The next morning she was greeted with breakfast from the nurse who bought her lunch yesterday.

"Ahh, it's morning already ." Says Stevie as the sun light from the curtains hit her skin.

"Oh, i am so sorry i did not mean to disturb you or anything."

"No, no , it's fine ." Says Stevie sitting up straight.

"Here let me help you." says the nurse walking towards her and walking her to the bathroom to get freshened up for the day, even though Stevie insisted she did not need help and she was fine.  Stevie was happy at the sight of bacon, eggs , a yogurt parfait , and fresh fruits such as orange and berries later on.

She got nice and cozy , as she was eating her breakfast , when the nurse left.

Max came to visit her at 10am .

"Good morning Stevie, so how was your nights stay?" He asks sitting on the corner of her bed.

"Exceptional . ..."

"No, i'm just playing, it was fine." She says laughing

"But i was just hearing-"

"Hearing what?" Asks Max.

"Nothing . I was hearing nothing."

"You know the last time you lied to me costed you nearly your life, this. Are you sure , you want to play that sort of game again?" Says Max pointing right at Stevie.

"No, no, i promise ." She says. She promised while lying directly to him.

They both then spoke for minutes , exactly minutes. Max then left at 10:27am for work. Stevie didn't have anything to do so she went back to sleep.

It had now been 4 days after the attack , 3 days more until Stevie could go back home and get her life together. 

Today the video tape was dropped of at Rafael's church, in London.