"Oh..Sapnap told me you were usually sleeping most of the time, but for being lazy and not wanting to go to the meetings." I chuckled.

"Of course Sapnap said something like that..I mean that too, but most of the time I sleep because it relieves me of the worrying."

"To be honest, it's nice to talk to this about someone else. Even though it's not the exact same, it's still nice." He said to me, with his eyes looking directly at me, almost as if eyes were smiling.

"It's like a curse though.." We both said in unison, then bursting out laughing.

"Yeah..it's almost like I can see or feel the future or something from my flashes pshh.." He rolls his eyes, starting to calm down from the laughing, while I calmed down my laughter as well.

"Almost like I can see the past or something from these stupid nightmares I get as well.." I rolled my eyes just as he did.

"It's nice to see something in common that we have. Might be..not normal, but it's something right?" He gestured toward me, with a wonky smile on his face.

"Yeah. Thanks for coming in here to check on me George. I feel slightly better, still spooked though." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"Of course." He said, turning his head away from me, feeling a blush form across his face.

"If you want..I could take you out..it could maybe make you calmer from what just happened to you a few minutes ago."
He somewhat softly spoke to me, almost feeling flustered by saying it.

"Take me..out?" I arched my eyebrow, looking back at him, with almost a slight smirk present on my face.

"Like, a horse ride or something! It would be okay since you'd be with me and not alone."

"George. That would be nice, but I don't have my horse.." I narrowed my eyes at him, almost forgetting how I left my horse back at my cottage.

"We actually have h/n for you here, down in the stables.." His eyes darted to the floor.

"H/N..?!" I excitedly said, then slapping my hand to my mouth, remembering that it was still quite early and others were still sleeping in the castle.

He chuckled, giving a slight nod.

"Wait..how'd you get h/n..?" I questioned, knowing exactly that I left my horse AT my house, and knowing that they didn't know where it was.

"From your cottage.."

"H-how do you even know where my house is..? Creeper.." I grimaced, sort of joking with the creeper comment.

"I'm not a creeper or anything I swear y/n! Just after we caught you we sort of used magic on your dagger to lead us back to where you lived. We saw your horse there and decided to might as well bring it with us."

I sighed, before talking.
"So let me get this straight..you used and stole MY dagger from me, to go to MY house, and then proceeded to not tell me about my HORSE that you miraculously had for a few days and I didn't know about it now until you told me.."

"Yeah. You kind of nailed it." He said, scratching his neck nervously, hoping I wouldn't get more angrier than I already was starting to get.

"Whatever..just let me have my dagger back and I'll go on this horse back ride or something.." I grumbled, fake pouting.

It would be nice to leave the castle again, especially since I just got spooked out of my pants.
'It really did feel to real..'

He smiled back to me, then getting up from sitting on my bed and heading to the door, gesturing to me to follow him.