00:01

Take it slow
Put it all on me
Lights down low
Ride like a pony

Lights down low-Maejor

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮

I hold on tightly to the pole as I swing myself up on it. I heard as these people chanted my stage name, "cherry cherry" none stop. I kept swinging and grinding on the pole, trying to not let my mask and wig drop.

The tiny skirt that went above my butt cheeks and the small button up and that was tied just under my boobs threatening to expose my private parts and my nipples.

The song finally ended after a painfully long three minutes and I walked backstage to take off these clothes and this irritating red wig.

As I was walking to my dressing room I heard the other woman workers here making comments about me again.

"She's such a desperate bitch!"

"I heard she was kicked out of her house because she tried to seduce her step dad."

"Omg! How much of a thot mush she be?"

"Very dick desperate apparently."

I sped walked to my dressing room and threw my wig across the room and put my hair in a high ponytail.

I slammed my hands on my vanity and cried, I saw as my tears mixed with my dark mascara run down my face.

I grabbed my makeup remover and the cotton that takes off my makeup as well and rubbed the mascara off my face.

I rubbed off my lipstick aggressively as well thinking about the horrible shit they said

My step dad almost raped me. When he got a little way for close to me that night I punched the shit out of him and left. His nose broke and you could hear the disturbing sound it made. I grabbed my pre-made backpack since I was planning on running away the next night.

I ran past my drunk mother and ran all the way to Mandy's house.

She was also stripping at this club and she got me a job here. She's currently not working since she's 8 months pregnant, with the club owners brother. Lewis. They are still together and I'm happy he wants to be in the baby's life as well as with Mandy.

I have no idea where all these rumors are coming from or when they even started.

Maybe they've always spoken behind my back but since neither Mandy or Lewis are here to protect me, I'm just now hearing them.

I start to cry some more but I stop at once. I change into some black sweats and an oversized white T-shirt and I grab my bag and leave quickly.

I walk towards the bus stop and wait for a few minutes before getting into the bus and letting it take me home.

—————————————————

First chapter! Thoughts?

—-> comment!

Pls turn this lil guy: ☆—> ★

And tell me what you think of Aria so far?