Dream #28

7/28/21
-SHADOW MAN-
I added sum easter eggs in this one! Can u guys find all 3 of em? The first person to find em, gets their character to be in the next dream! Good luck :) (hint: it's not minecraft nor ruv n sarv)

Me, lil susy, sarvente and ruv are all going to the mall. We walked around looking for a good place to go shopping in. It was a really big mall but, eventually we ended up shopping at a store called 'stuff, stuff, n more stuff' selling from big blenders to a mysterious looking spyglass to just a bunch of clothing. In the store was a huge window that has the veiw of the Olympic gliding game. Aka that gliding mini game from Minecraft.

Anyways, me n lil susy watched the players zoom n dash across the air gaining points as they flew into the hoops. "Julian! Susy! Let's go to another store." Sarvente said as she skipped outside with a shopping bag n ruv followed behind her. Me n lil susy followed along afterwards. We decided to eat at a small restaurant, that nobody in the entire mall seems to go to, called 'café salmonella'. We all sat down and looked at the menu. "It's all salmon.." lil susy said. "Ofc it is! This is café salmonella." The waiter said cheerfully as it startled us cuz before he wasn't standing next to our table. "Hi im your waiter! What can i get ya?" He said as he grabbed his pen n hovered it above a small notepad whilst patiently waiting. "I'll have the salmon smoothie? N what would u two like?" Sarvente asked us. "I'll have a smoothie to." Susy said " me too." I said as i saw the waiter writing down our orders.

Untill i saw some one in the corner of my eye. A shadowy man standing out side of the restaurant staring blankly at me n lil susy while whispering screams rang in my ears. I was about to tell sarvente about the shadow man but when i turned around, she isn't there. Neither is ruv n the waiter. We were just left in an empty Restaurant. The shadow man started walking towards the restaurant as the whispering grew louder wich made me n lil susy panic n ran into the kitchen. We hid underneath one of the tables and waited till he leaves. We heard his foot steps and the whispering coming closer and closer until we can see his Shadowy shoes (?) As soon as he went inside the Manager's room, me n lil susy quickly went out of the kitchen and ran out side the restaurant. The shadow man must've heard us leave cuz i can hear the whispering behind us. We quickly stopped at the middle of the mall figuring out wich way to escape. "Over there!" Lil susy said as she pointed at the entrance to the Olympic gliding game from earlier. I nodded at her and we ran for it. We grabbed one of the elytras on the side of the entrance and stared at the obstacle course. "R u sure u can do this juul?" (Nickname lol) Lil susy said while she's behind me with her elytra. "It's ur damn idea to go here" i said back to her as i can hear the whispering grew louder wich made me look behind me n lil susy. The shadow man looking ominously At us as he sticks out from the rest of the shoppers. "Uh- okie. On three." I said.

"One" the whispering grew louader

"two" and louder

"THREE!!" we jumped.

Our elytras opened then we went flying. Have we escaped the shadow man? Will the shadow man follow us? Just keep reading it ain't gona leave u on a cliff hanger.

Anyways, we were in so much joy about escaping the shadow man that we didn't see where we're going and bumped into one of the obstacles and crash landed in a car shop just right underneath the course. I quickly got up, even though my arms are in pain, to check up on lil susy but i couldn't find her. "susy?!?" I yelled. "Hey!" I looked up and found out that she landed in car seat cushions. I sighed in relief. Wait- "Hey how come u get to land there?!?" I said as she flew down to where i am. She was about to respond but the windows and lights in the shop suddenly closed. I took out my phone and opened the flashlight. I pointed towards the entrance where we flew in from and the shadow man is standing there as the whispering screams started to sound less like it's whispering. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?!1??" I yelled at the shadow man while lil susy hides behind me. He didn't respond and walked towards us. I stood there trying to show no fear while i hold back my tears. (Ey that rhymed 🕺🕺) He stopped right in front of us as we made eye contact. He opened his mouth until suddenly..

he got hit by a car.

The lights turned back on and one of the employees of the car shop approached us. "sorry for that, kids. We were just testing the night vision windows we installed on that car." She said to us as me n lil susy looked at each other and back to her. She just smiled and went to the car that hit the shadow man.

"Well.. that was sum good dramatic irony!"

End of dream