The Scary Spider

No ones point of view

"Pill, stop please!" Bill shouts.

Pill sneered.

Gill growled at pill.

"Now I'm laughing through my tears. I'm crying through my tears! Do you want me to be this sad?!" Bill shouts.

"I've tried to be kind!" Pill yelled.

"If I can't have you, no one can.." Pill sneered, grabbing Bill, and stabbing him in the side. Bill collapses, and falls to the floor.

YOU LITTLE! Gill says, throwing pill through the wall. Gill throws her all around.

GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER YOU OBSESSIVE CIPHER! Gill says, putting pill down.

"GET OFF ME!!!" Pill said loudly.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!! A FEW HOURS IN THE PETS ROOM SHOULD HELP! Gill says, smiling.

"What?!?" Pill yelled.

(Jokes on you song)
We've had our fun. Now your sugar makes me sick. I've lied for you and I liked it too. But my face's ruined

And now I'm laughing through my tears. I'm crying through my fear.

But, baby, if I had to choose.. THE JOKE'S ON YOU! Gill says, throwing pill in a portal, with her eyes turning red like kills.

Gill's eyes turn normal. Still angry though. Bill are you okay? Gill says, tearing up a bit.

Bill doesn't answer.

Your not dead you know? Gill says. We can't die remember. Gill adds.

Bill sits up.

"It hurts very bad." Bill muttered.

At least you don't have two or three cuts. One cut is just the tip of pain. Gill says, smiling.

Bill groans and lays on the floor.

Let's go. Gill says, teleporting bill to his room.

Gill walks upstairs, but bonks into the wall three times.

BURN THIS EYEPATCH! Gill says, burning the eyepatch.

"It is not that bad," Bill said.

Really.. Says the person that wore a eyepatch for four years. Gill says, with a meh face.

"Yeah, that's my point. If I can deal with it, then you should too." Bill explained.

Fine I'll try again. Gills says walking up the stairs.

They hear a crash upstairs.

TAD WHAT ARE YOUR BOXES DOING IN MY ROOM?! Gill shouts.

"It's for my tea!" Tad yelled back.

Well I broke them. Gill says.

"Noooo!" Tad yelled.

That's why you don't mess with my room! Gill says, tripping on another box.

"I didn't!" Tad replied in the distance.

Meanwhile, Tad was digging through His stuff until he found a clear crystal. He smiled and secretly stuffed it in his pocket.

Tad I saw that. What is it? Gill says, teleporting in front of him.

"Nothing you should be concerned of." Tad said happily.

You can hide anything from me. It's "mentally and physically impossible". Gill says, copying Tad from earlier.

"Touché." Tad said, giving her the crystal.