TWENTY NINE

Aiden

I didn't sleep most of the night, I was in and out of sleep, watching the beautiful girl beside me, in my bed, in my house, life has a funny way of bringing things into your life. Junie tossed a few times, mumbling something about something rather painful by the sounds of her voice, but I would kiss her ear and she would fall back into a peaceful sleep again. The sun is just slowly starting to come over the trees, signaling a new day, which gets me excited as to what this day could bring.

I quietly pad out of the bed and out into the hall to quickly shower, I check the time on my nightstand in my room and it's 5am, I jump into the warming shower and quickly - more quick than I've ever done - scrub my body and hop out to brush my teeth and freshen up.

I hook up the coffee maker and start a new batch, set out some mugs, and get started on breakfast.

The eggs, bacon, toast is all ready set on the island and the coffee is brewed, making the kitchen smell wonderful, I finish up the rest of the bacon when I hear the floor creak behind me. Next thing I know a pair of small arms are wrapped my waist, her smell wafting to me.

"Morning." I tell her.

"Morning." She says in probably the sexiest morning voice ever, so sexy it makes me harden.

I spin around, facing her gorgeous face. "How did you sleep?" I say kissing her temple. This is so unreal to me, it feels like I've known her forever, and everything around us is completely forgotten when she's around. I need to know if she feels the same.

"Good, actually. I thought you ran away from me this morning." She smiles and steps out from my arms, leaving my body cold. She takes a seat in front of the food, still smiling. "Sorry, I'm hungry, I didn't eat much yesterday."

"All good, eat up, there's lots of food. And I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd start breakfast." I smile and hand her a full mug of coffee.

She pours some milk and sugar into her coffee and she takes a long sip closing her eyes. She opens her eyes, smiles at me and starts eating her food. We eat in silence, enjoying each other's company. She helps me clean up once everything is pretty much sought through.

"Plans today?" She asks, putting the last two plates in the dishwasher, I do have a cleaner for this, but honestly I enjoy spending this time with her.

I shake my head, I can't think of anything major, maybe sorting through emails, checking on Marshall might be priority, but spending time with her is top on the list. "I may sort through a few important emails, maybe while you're getting ready? I may also call Brittany and see how they're doing, then we can grab your car?" I ask, as if her opinion matters, it does.

"Sounds good. Was Brittany mad at you last night?" Oh, shoot, I didn't even tell Junie the half of it. Brittany acted like I was cheating on her with Junie, because Marshall called Junie my girlfriend, which I loved, but the instant he said that I could see the steam rolling off Britt.

"Honestly, yes. I think in Britt's head she saw us still together because Marshall binds us, but we're not together, and will never be or would've never been. She was just jealous, and was accusing my of endangering my son's life with having a stranger here, because that's what she likes to do.. she likes to assume." I shake my head, remembering parts of the conversation.

I see Junie look down ashamed, "I would never hurt you or Marshall." She says.

"Hey, its ok." I lift her chin and run my thumb along her bottom lip.

"I never wanted this to happen with my sister, and Brittany is probably right, I could be endangering your son." She whispers, closing her eyes.

"Its ok, if it wasn't we would be having a different conversation. I'm going to protect you, nothing is going to happen." I say honestly wrapping my arms around her small waist.

She looks me in the eyes, there's something hidden in the back, like there's something she's hiding, making her not trust me. "I'm going to figure it out." She whispers, determined.

"Smart, we'll figure it out, smart, nothing stupid. Promise me." I say, knowing full well she could be planning something irrational.

She sniffles. "I can't."

"Junie." I start, pulling away from her.

She smiles sad, "Aiden, this isn't your fight, darling, It's mine. I promise to handle this smart, but I can't promise it won't get stupid." She tells me.

I sigh. "I can't lose you." I tell her pulling her back to me.

I except her to reassure me but she doesn't say anything she just rests her head on my chest, breathing softly. I rub her hair. After a few moments standing here in each other's arms she moves away.

"I'm going to shower, so you can answer some emails, let me know how it's going with Marshall." She smiles, standing on her toes to peck my lips with hers.

"I will, enjoy your shower, let me know if you need a hand, washing that body." I say with a wink and a tap to her booty.

She giggles. "I may."

She leaves me with a sexy smirk and a wink, making me drool behind her, fuck me. What do I do now.

I decide to trail behind her, once she enters her room she starts stripping as if she's putting on a show for only me. Her small stature, her curves, hips, her big bum, her supple breasts, her skin a soft honey color, and her dark hair twisting in waves down her back, she is absolutely gorgeous. She doesn't need to look behind her to see if I'm coming, she knows I'm here, the goosebumps on her arms are visible from where I stand behind her. She bends to turn on the water, the curve of her ass spreading apart for her beautiful cunt. I moan, and thrust my bottoms off along with my boxers and shirt. I hear her giggle.

"You're a tease." I say grabbing her hips and spinning her to face me, earning another giggle.

"How did I know you'd follow, Memphis." She says in a pout which is so sexy. I grab her lip with my teeth, sucking on it, tasting the sweet coffee on her breath.

"Fuck me, Mr. Memphis." She whispers, sexy.

This has got to be the best morning I've had in a really long time.