01

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸  ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

well new day of school, let's fuck it up.

"yang jeongin!!" 

jeongin shot up from the loud shouts from his mother. "uh-huh??" jeongin replied, yelling back. "hurry up!! you have 15 minutes!!" jeongin groaned and slipped off his bed and ran to the bathroom. what time was it even? oh...oh my god.

jeongin looked at the clock it clearly read, '7:35' which he wanted to get to school on time, he can't fail his life, who would? as a closeted bisexual and your whole family knows, to be honest that's not really closeted but, the point is that school is homophobic, everyone, everything, yeah expect his friends, gladly no one seems to care about him, like he has the looks, the whole entire school cares about grades and shit, a pretty stupid place.

he looks like a 'prince' to say with pride that would sound cringe as hell. just understand, he is hot as fuck. sounded weird but he's stating facts.

jeongin ruffled up his hair and put over a knit vest with a white under shirt, jeans and some jewelry. (mans got better fashion than me😔) 

"ready?" jeongins mom looked at jeongin with an odd look. "what? do i look too fabulous??" jeongin laughed, showing off his outfit. "ai-ya just get in the car already you brat" jeongin's mom scoffed and chuckled.

it took around 5 minutes to get to school, jeongin checked his watch. it read '7:46' jeongin sighed in relief. "alright innie don't be bad i don't want a call from school" jeongin mom grinned. "im not that bad mom." jeongin waved and gave a small peck on his mom's cheek.

"yah!! innie-ah!!!" jeongin turned around to see minho hyung. "ow, ow hyung shut up" jeongin was greeted by a warm hug from chan. "we love our baby" chan cuddled jeongin in his hold.

Chan (19)

• father of the group

• takes care of everyone

• short and old /j

• dating minho

• loves you more than himself

• pansexual

"channie hyunngg get off mee" jeongin removed chan's grip off of him. "chan we need to get in the school hurry up" whines came from minho.

Minho (18 1/2)

• step-mom of the group

• pays rent

• hates everyone but also loves them

• bisexual

• dating bang chan

• in dancing club

-

"innie how was your summer??" chan asking jeongin waiting for him at his locker. "nothing much, what happen with you i heard you moved in with minho hyung" jeongin closed his locker and gripped his binder. "oh yeah we did" chan said realization. "yah! how did you forget??? i drove you here today" minho shook chan. "i forgot ok..." chan pushed minho out of his face. jeongin laughed before he was almost pushed over.