Definition of Love

my first story! based off my life

**********************************************************************************************

+-+Landon's POV+-+

"I dont know what to tell her..."

 I want to tell her the truth but it will stress her out and that's the last thing she needs. Its amazing how one person can make you look at life with a smile and no longer frowning at the rest of the world.

Me and Angela are REALLY close she means the world to me she was there when i had no one else to turn too, Angela has a health problem she has seizures and her family is pretty tough on her out of four kids shes the third and the only girl.

I met her at the school as she was yelling "COME ON YOU GUYS GOT THIS!" at a game.

She's the best thing I've ever gotten in my life, I never want to lose her.

*-*Angela's POV*-*

"I'm feeling exhausted do I have to go to school?!" I anxiously asked my mom she smirked, "I'm sure Landon will be very worried if you don't go so do us all a favor and relax at school I'm sure it'll go smoothly."

As I walk in to the school gates worried as I was Landon rushed at me pressing up on my body with a huge caring hug asking me if I was okay i thought "whoa i am now!" But I soon had to face reality and looked around staring at me with hate were all the girls that are OBESSED with Landon.

I like Landon with all my possible strength he pulled me by the waist and whispered, "Ange your beautiful forget them, they're nothing." Smiling back at him he kisses me on the forehead and walks me to class. 

It was funny watching him react to how I was after my seizure. I step away for a couple minutes following me he says, "Everything okay.?"  I mean I'm okay he is great I hope he realizes that his effort is whats keeping me up and going.

+_+Landon's POV+_+

Ange is looking so beautiful in that white tee and those basketball shorts looking all innocent i want to tell her how I feel.

 I can't even look away for more than a second my eyes are glued on to her my heart only beats for her and my mind only captures how sweet she is.

All those things make me feel funny inside and make me love her even more she brought me back to life after I gave up on happiness and joy.

Her birthday's on Friday I know she deserves the best... 

*-*Angela's POV*-*

Its crazy these last couple days proved a lot to me and Landon hasn't left my side even when i need to use the bathroom he walks out of class and waits outside for me 'till I'm done.

"Your a sweet guy ,but I'm falling for my best friend." I kindly said to Chris (classmate and Landon's best friend)  after asking me out.

Two Days later...

Its my birthday AAAAAH yes! I'm going to tell Landon how I feel hopefully everything goes as planned yay!..

TEXTING....

Me: Meet me after second period k I have something very important to tell you :)...

Landon: Oh okay for sure... CAN'T WAIT!

*Oh my gosh I'm walking to his class I'm confident and ready to tell him I like him* As i was walking i realized i dropped my phone....

So I rushed to get it and as Ilifted my head my confidence hit the floor right in-front of Landon's class is him and my best gal pal Jessica making out disgusted and heart broken Istormed off and couldn't even pick my phone up I left it laying there infront of them my tears rushed down my face and my nerves began to shake I was more than crushed I didn't have anything left in me but tears...  

*****************************************************************************************************

hey! you guys i was listening to Definition by Jordin Sparks when posting