Chapter 2: Royal Business (part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Must be nice to have children." Mark heard Lina mumble, giving Chenle a hard shove. Chenle, who had been half asleep, jolted awake, confused as to what the group was talking about.

Throughout the arguing though, Mark had noticed that there was a pair that had been awfully quiet the entire time, and the fact that they hailed from his home realm concerned him.

"Rosa, Kun? Updates on Ombra?" Mark asked, making heads turn as the members of the council quieted down.

The royals of Ombra seemed surprised to hear their names being called out, both of them adjusting their position in their seats.

"Nothing out of the ordinary. It's the same as the other realms." Rosa reported. "There's been sightings of abnormal beasts but our guard is taking care of it."

"That's one good thing." Mark mumbled to himself but Jisun seemed to have more to ask.

"What about our children?" Jisun asked, leaning forward against the table. "How are Minsun and Jihyung doing?"

Mark noticed a few members of the table exchange looks, and had a bad feeling. Kun cleared his throat, gaining their attention again before speaking. "Perhaps Jiwoo and Doyoung have more to say on the status of your children."

"Us?" Jiwoo exclaimed. "They left Luminosa, they're in Erde."

"Nope, they got the key and left." Jeno said, crossing his arms and looking towards Eunhye.

"Don't look at me, they left Vatten too." Eunhye told them.

"Jihyung and Jingsi stopped by Aria." Shuyu said, raising her hand.

"But they left with Hua before we left for here." Yangyang finished for his wife.

"Where are they now then?" Winwin's eyebrows furrowed, the man clearly concerned for his daughter's well-being.

"Um." Chenle started speaking for the first time that day, sliding his vare back into his pocket. "They're in Dealain. All six of them."

"Why would they be in Dealain?" Doyoung exclaimed, standing up. "Just so you all know, if my son gets injured, I will keep him away from all of your children."

"I think Wooyoung is fine. His knife on the other hand.." Jeno and Jaehee began quietly giggling, earning stares from the rest of the members.

"Winwin's question still wasn't answered though." Jisun pointed out. "Why are my children in Dealain?"

"Mark." Rosa said, eyes on the King of Ombra. "Do you remember that old lady that bonded you and your sister together?"

...

Jisun watched as her husband paced back and forth in his study, unable to even imagine the amount of thoughts running through his head. She wondered if she should just let him be until he figured things out on his own and try to help him out.

"Mark, honey please." Jisun said, hoping that it would calm him down. As Mark's head whipped towards her and she met his pitch black eyes, Jisun couldn't only gulp, regretting calling his name.

"Don't tell me to calm down." Mark demanded, turning away and continuing to pace. "I can't believe Rosa sent my daughter to that cottage, that place is cursed."

"That woman saved your sister's life." Jisun reminded her. "And you wouldn't be here if it weren't for that either."

"I wouldn't have died in the first place if it weren't for that!" Mark yelled out in frustration. A dark shadow spread out through the study and if it weren't for Jisun's counter attack, she was certain that she would have gotten injured.

That seemed to have snapped Mark out whatever mess was in his head, his eyes returning to normal and the light returning to the room.

"Jisun, I'm so sorry." Mark whispered as Jisun stood up, done with trying to calm her husband down.

"I'm fine, Mark. I just need some space." Jisun said, moving towards the door.

When she opened it, she saw Ten on the other side, Meixin behind him.

"Perhaps you can show Meixin around the castle as I try to comfort your angry husband." Ten suggested, smiling as he looked over Jisun's shoulder, towards where Mark was.

" Ten suggested, smiling as he looked over Jisun's shoulder, towards where Mark was

———————————————————————————

Lee Yichan- Age: 1- Parents: Haechan and Sona

Lee Yichan
- Age: 1
- Parents: Haechan and Sona

———————————————————————————
Today has been everywhere