It's a short email, about two sentences but Yeosang's eyes widen at the contents of the email regardless. 

HELLO KANG YEOSANG, did you like my little prank on your poor boyfriend? Unfortunately you ended it too quickly so you're going to have to make up for that, I want a little more fun. See you next time.

Yeosang shuts down his computer quickly, mind racing. He has no idea what that email meant, to be honest he does not want to know what it meant. He looks over to Wooyoung, contemplating whether to tell him or not.

After staring at him for a while, he decides not to for now, he knows its wrong not to tell him but he doesn't want to ruin the fun dinner they're about to have. He'll tell him tomorrow, he promises himself.

"Are you done your work?" He asks, wanting to enjoy the rest of the day too and not think about it. Wooyoung looks up, nodding and Yeosang beckons him over.

When he stands in front of him Yeosang stays sitting on his chair, unmoving. "Why did yo-" Yeosang suddenly pulls his tie and connects their lips.

Wooyoung stumbles at the impact, grabbing onto the chair's arm rests to stable himself. Yeosang tilts his head up so Wooyoung has better access to him and with the new angle, they deepen the kiss, tongues licking into each other's mouths causing soft moans to come out. Yeosang savours the sounds Wooyoung makes, wanting more.

He pulls him so close that Wooyoung has no choice but to sit on his lap, otherwise falling. The chair squeaks at the added weight but neither pay attention, both in their own worlds. He feels the soft grind of Wooyoung's hips and it makes him groan, holding his hips tightly and grinding up harder.

Wooyoung lets out the most beautiful sounds, the grip on Yeosang's hair too tight. His breath comes out in hot pants into Yeosang's mouth then whines as Yeosang dives onto his neck, leaving open mouth kisses up to his ear.

The pair are so engrossed in each other that they don't even notice the sound of a knock or the door opening, only pulling apart in confusion when a loud yell is heard.

They simultaneously turn to the door to see Seonghwa with his hands covering his eyes in shock. A second later, Hongjoong walks in "Seonghwa why did you yell? Oh-". Hongjoong's expression is surprised but not as dramatic as Seonghwa.

"Please tell me you have clothes on" Seonghwa says, refusing to move his hands, making Hongjoong roll his eyes.

"Yes they do Seonghwa" Hongjoong peels his hand off his eyes and he opens them to see the two standing up, blushing crazily, lips swollen, hair messy, Wooyoung's tie hanging on for dear life. He sighs.

"Is this what I think it is?" Seonghwa asks, raising his eyebrows at Yeosang, not in an angry way but in a I-would-never-have-thought-this-would-happen way.

Yeosang just nods slowly. "Yeah. We're dating for real"

Hongjoong gasps, "since when?"

"It's been about a month" Wooyoung says, making Seonghwa gasp this time.

"A month?! Why didn't you tell me?" He pouts, usually Yeosang tells him everything as soon as something happens.

He gives him a guilty look. "Sorry hyung, so much has happened since then I just never got the chance to tell you".

Seonghwa melts when Yeosang frowns. "It's okay, I understand Yeosang. Lets go have dinner".

The pair quickly fix their appearance before they head off to eat. Seonghwa and Hongjoong leave first, Yeosang raising his eyebrows in suspicion when Seonghwa leads Hongjoong out, hand on his waist for a few seconds. He suddenly remembers the strange text messages the pair had sent him which started off his speculations.

At the restaurant, they sit in their respective pairs, Yeosang with Wooyoung and Seonghwa with Hongjoong. They talk comfortably now they've known each other for a while now, Wooyoung talking about his new job at Yeosang's company and Hongjoong talking about his internship at Seonghwa's company.

Before they met, Seonghwa and Yeosang would have dinners together like this since they weren't close with anyone else at the time. Yeosang likes the change, somehow, it doesn't seem any different from before. They're just having fun but this time with more people.

Yeosang watches Wooyoung as he talks loudly, eyes shining in excitement. Being around Wooyoung makes him feel so full of life, he wonders how he can radiate his energy off of him. Even Seonghwa had commented on his subtle increase in energy a few days ago.

"Everything's great, I love it there". Wooyoung had asked Hongjoong about how he feels working at Mars Couture. This time, Hongjoong talks brightly, showering the company with compliments.

"I'm working on an amazing project and I'm so excited to see how its going to turn out. The staff are kind too, everyone is so supportive and nice". Hongjoong gushes, then looks at Seonghwa.

The two stare at each other and Yeosang recognises that look. They're looking at each other as if they're the most precious thing in the world, he looks at Seonghwa's gentle smile and an expression even Yeosang's never seen from him before.

"Alright, are you two dating or something?" Yeosang interrupts them, if he hadn't they would've 100% kissed right there and then.

The pair whip their heads away from each other, both having the same expression and rosy cheeks. Yeosang stares at his best friend, raising his eyebrows, letting him know that he will find out in whatever way.

Seonghwa gulps, then nods. Wooyoung gasps, scandalised, then looks at his neighbour "what?! Since when?"

"It's been around a month, since Hongjoong came and started staying at mine"

Yeosang feels déjà vu as he looks at Seonghwa with betrayed eyes "a month! Why didn't you tell me?"

He isn't angry, but the guilty look on Seonghwa's face shows him that he sounded angry. And he immediately feels guilty too. "I'm sorry Yeosang, I don't know why I didn't tell you sooner"

He grabs his friend's hand "its okay, I kind of has my suspicions anyway" he smiles. "Lets just carry on eating".

Wooyoung laughs "it took you two living with each other to confess, I guess you couldn't take it anymore huh"

Yeosang hits his arm while the others laugh, now that everything is out of the way, they continue chatting and eating happily. The cheerful atmosphere makes his body buzz, and for a moment, he lets himself drown out the noise and just be present.

Although something in the back of his mind makes him anxious, remembering the email from earlier today. He tries to ignore the way his stomach twists and takes Wooyoung's hand in his, the other squeezing it in response.