With a pout, he lifts his head and places a kiss on Wooyoung's neck, then jaw, trailing all the way up to his lips. The other sighs contentedly at the feel of his boyfriends soft lips. He doesn't think he'll ever get used to this amazing feeling.

Wooyoung threads his hands into Yeosang's hair, pulling it so his head changes angles, deepening the kiss and earning a soft groan. Yeosang is feeling hot anyway with his outfit he had to stand in for hours, let alone Wooyoung's kiss which is making him dizzy in pleasure.

They pull away gasping for oxygen, faces still close to each other's. Usually, Yeosang is too shy to kiss someone in public let alone have an intense make out session but Wooyoung gives him this sort of confidence he's never had before. And it feels amazing. Nevertheless, people know that they're dating, even if at first it was fake. But it still is a shock to the staff when they walk past the shy secretive Kang Yeosang make out with someone in plain sight.

Once Yeosang changes into his casual clothes, they head up to his office. Seonghwa had told them he'll pick them up from there in the evening to treat them to dinner so they stay there instead of going home.

They sit in opposite sides of the room, each doing things on their own computers. Yeosang watches Wooyoung immersed in his own work, taking his future job here seriously. He loves how hardworking he is and cant think of anyone more deserving of this job than him.

They both know people will look down on Wooyoung, thinking that he got the job out of personal recommendation from Yeosang which is partially true, but he had still gone through the application process like everyone else and done an interview. And if the manager of employment only hired Wooyoung because she was scared she'd get fired if he didn't get employed, then so be it. At least he's with him now, safe.

Wooyoung is excited to work again, after not having anything to do for months. These last few months had taken a toll on his mental health, having been fired and no one else wanting him made him feel worthless and alone. All that free time was just an opportunity for his mind to delve into a pit of self-hatred, constantly thinking of reasons why he was useless and didn't deserve his dream job.

Fortunately, he has friends that think the complete opposite and remind him daily that he isn't alone, and it's all temporary. And then Yeosang came along, and at first they had a rough relationship but when they softened up to each other, Yeosang showered him with love and affection. Wooyoung felt worthy again.

It isn't their job to fix him, and Wooyoung knows that. But when he couldn't think anything but negative thoughts, everyone else spoke only comforting words to him, and it helped immensely. He's not strong enough to get out of a depression hole on his own, so he's thankful to the people around him who were patient and caring towards him.

Luckily, they had been right and now he is working at the most famous modelling company. He feels joy when he's given tasks to do, things people would usually groan at. He knows that when he gets used to it he'll probably be like them too, so for now he revels in every assignment he gets, completing it to the best of his ability, wanting to impress someone for once. 

On the other side of the room Yeosang scrolls through his emails, setting up meetings, replying to modelling offers, organising meet ups with different editors. It was simple but tedious work, he would've thought having been in the industry for his whole life, he'd find the admin less mind-numbing but he'll never get used to it.

As his eyes scan over multiple emails, speed reading them, a specific one catches his attention. The email address is anonymous and it has no subject. Usually, he gets lots of spam emails like this so he just deletes them without opening it but something in his gut tells him to open it.