"I don't mind~. It makes it feel more office-y and action-y!"Rima explained as she looked over the paper riddled desk.

"I guess so, haha!"Sasaki agreed with a laugh.

Rima looked back to Sasaki,"So what are we gonna do today? Mutsuki-kun and the others are out on separate assignments, what's our mission?"She asked, a playful serious look on her face.

Sasaki smiled,"I'm just going to look over some information, you can do whatever you like as long as it's in this room."

Rima pouted,"Aww... but that's no fair. I want to help! What can I do!?"Rima pleaded.

Sasaki sighed,"Hmm, I guess you could... let's see..."Sasaki took a quick glance around the room, looking for anything that Rima could do. His eyes instantly zeroed in on a small stack of papers lying at the end of his desk. Reaching over, Sasaki grabbed the stack dropping it in front of Rima,"Here, you can sort these. They're new cases that the QS Squad could investigate next."

Rima seemed content with that job, nodding happily and scooting her chair a little closer,"Ok! But how do you want me to sort them?"

Sasaki took a second to think before answering, "Just order them by Rankings. The SS Rankings on top, seeing as they're the most dangerous."

Rima nodded once again before setting to work. Sasaki watched over her for a moment, watching as her eyes skimmed over the contents of the paper. He noticed her tongue just peeking out of the corner of her lips, her brows furrowed as she concentrated.

Sasaki could get used to seeing that face everyday at work.

   Thinking that made him blush a faint red. To avoid any embarrassing moments he turned back to his own stack of papers, starting to read the information written on them.

   It was a peaceful time as Sasaki checked the computer for information the CCG had on some cases he was interested in. Rima was busy by his side and all was good.

A few hours later, Rima was almost done with her work, and she was quiet happy to say the least. Her head hurt a little bit from taking in all the information because even though Sasaki had said to just looked over the rankings, Rima had read the entire report(s). If she was going to become an investigator, she wanted to already have a sense of the ghoul.

But as she got closer to the bottom of the files, a certain paper caught her attention. Picking it up, Rima started to exam it.

'Rabbit - ukkaku type - S Rated Ghoul - Last Seen....'

Rabbit... that sounded familiar to Rima. Not in the whole 'rabbit's are an animal, you see them all the time' kind of way, but a 'specific kind of meaning' way. Like it was someone kind of code word.

Or nickname...

Rima looked for a picture but only saw a rough sketch of a ghoul wearing a black cape and a white rabbits mask with long blonde hair. Seeing the sketch left a slight pain in Rima's head. Wincing slightly, Rima looked over to Sasaki seeing he was still looking over some other papers, not really paying no mind to her.

Rima sighed quietly. She had thought the whole pain in her head was over. She had started to get less and less of her memories coming back, and though she was thankful for that, it scared her. Rima figured she's probably only got about a week's worth of her memories back, and if that's all she's going to get then she screwed. The rest of her memories may be gone permanently.

Suddenly a thought struck her.

That boy in her memories, he kept mentioning a white haired boy - presumably considering he always said bastard... - If he was talking about Kaneki Ken, then that would mean that he knew Rima from before! He knew thing about her that could help her gain her memories back! But it looked like he and Rima weren't on such good terms...

"Rima are you alright?"

Looking over at Sasaki, Rima looked at him confused.

"What?"

"You look like you want to cry, I didn't give you that much paperwork did I?"

Rima started laughing,"No, no. I was just... thinking about a movie Mutsuki-kun and I were talking about. It was really sad.."

"Oh, well that's good. Just tell me if you start to feel tired-"

Sasaki was interrupted by his office door slamming open scaring the two young adults, making them jump slightly. Whirling around in their swivel chairs, Rima and Sasaki's eyes landed on a smiling Akira.

"Hello."

Rima jumped up,"Akira-nee~!"She exclaimed as she ran over to Akira giving her a big hug, which the older female gladly returned. She wouldn't admit it to everyone, but Akira was starting to feel lonely without Rima. Though she only stayed a week, Akira had gotten used to Rima's presence inside her apartment.

Akira smiled kindly down at the half ghoul,"Its nice to see you again, Rima..."Then Akira suddenly glared at Sasaki, who immediately flinched in his chair,"... How come you haven't let her answer my calls. I've called like 20 times..."Akira asked in a low but deadly tone.

"U-u-uh... w-well, y-you see... um..."Sasaki stuttered. He really didn't think he could handle another Mado Punch right now.

Seeing Sasaki in distress, Rima got Akira's attention by blocking her line of vision,"Ah, sorry about that Akira-nee. I was running and dropped my phone on the balcony this morning and we haven't gone to get a replacement."Rima explained, and Sasaki felt so grateful to have someone like Rima around.

Akira eyes Rima for a moment seemingly to judge her story before she sighed,"I guess that's okay. Just try and get a new one as soon as possible. I thought someone had taken you..."Knowing of Rima's episode just a few days earlier, Akira tried to be vague about who exactly would want to take Rima.

Feeling that it was safe, Sasaki stood up to stand by Rima across from Akira,"Not that I don't love your company Akira-san, but is there something you need? Is something wrong?"He asked.

Akira crossed her arm like she would usually do, and shook her head,"I only wanted to inform you that Rima's stuff should be arriving at the apartment by tomorrow afternoon. It was supposed to arrive yesterday, but there was a hold up, and things got delayed."

Rima cheered silently,"Thanks Akira-nee."

"There's no need to thank me."Akira said, then turned to Sasaki again,"Its about time Rima is to eat again, there will be a box upstairs on the main hospital floor, so make sure she eats it all before you guys leave, okay?"

Sasaki nodded,"Of course."

It was Akira's turn to nod now. She leaned over and gave a light kiss on Rima's cheek before waving goodbye to Sasaki and leaving, shutting the door closed behind her. Sasaki turned to Rima,

"Are you feeling hungry right now?"

Rima thought for a moment before she shook her head,"No."She answered,"Probably cause I'm a half ghoul, I may not need to eat every so often as a regular ghoul would..."She added as a side thought.

"Hmm..."Sasaki hummed in agreement. She could totally be right,"Well, aside from that, if you start to get hungry, let me know. I'll take us up to the hospital floor and you can eat."Rima nodded.

"But let's get back to work!"Rima cheered, plopping back down in her swivel chair, Sasaki laughing but following suit.

"Hey, Haise-kun?"

"Mhmm..."

"Can we go to that cafe again?"