Help me

Ranboo + Dream

-Angst-

-Ranboo's PoV-

I woke up in a cave, lights appearing as someone, something flew, adding light to the large area. I was panicking, I couldn't see who was placing the lights, only that the voice in my head seemed way too loud, laughing menacingly as the figure landed and approached. Dirty blonde hair was just barely visible over a large boulder right in front of me. I tried to back away, tried to get out, only to be met with the wall of the cave. There wasn't enough energy left in my body to escape, not enough energy to teleport. The figure came around the boulder, bright green eyes pierced through me, the eye contact making me want to lash out and attack, but something stopped me.

The voice was laughing, only, no. It can't be. There's no way. The figure was laughing, Dream was laughing...

He spoke out, "Don't even think about it Ranboo. I can do things you can only imagine. If you attack me now, say goodbye to that husband and child of yours."

I wanted to attack, wanted to cry, but the shock paralysed my body, stopped me from doing anything. He... he wouldn't kill Tubbo and Micheal would he? He continued to approach, something now visible in his hand. A bucket, filled to the brim with water. Adrenaline set in, making me scramble to my feet and try escape, running in a random direction, only for pain to jolt through me as I was teleported back to Dream, head hitting off the wall and blurring my vision momentarily.

When I came back to my senses, Dream was stood over me, grinning and bucket of water raised. Before I could even begin to say anything, the bucket was tipped, what seemed to be an endless amount tipping over me, pain searing through me, my skin burning and peeling away. The pain was worse than anything I could imagine, yet I couldn't seem to die. Every once in a while, Dream would use a potion of health, regenerating me just enough to keep me alive, but not enough to dull pain. Every breath hurt, my lungs filling with water in what was now a pond in the middle of the cave. I tried to swim up, only to be dragged back down to the bottom by Dream, grinnign as he did. I hadn't a clue how long I'd been there, or why this was happening, but after maybe another minute of endlessly trying to make it to the surface, my lungs screaming for air, Dream finally let me breathe, watching as I hoisted myself onto the side of the small pond.

Dream was now stood over me, grinning down like a Cheshire Cat as he started walking off to do something else, leaving me coughing and spluttering on the floor, trying to get all the water out of my system to stop the burning in my chest and throat. I could hear chanting of some sort before being grabbed by the back of my shirt and thrown over to where Dream had been working. I cried out in pain as my body collided with the ground, landing in a circle of candles and what seemed to be... oh my god, it can't be what I think it is...

Around me was a circle of candles and blood, all perfectly placed, as if spawned in by commands. I tried to stand, only to be pushed down again by the other. I wanted to cry, to scream at the top of my lungs in hope that I would wake somewhere else, somewhere safe. Maybe if I held out a little longer Techno or Tubbo or Phil would show up to help me. Hopefully... just maybe they would come to get me out. Dream started chanting again in a language that seemed strangely familiar. He was speaking in Enderman, as if he was one.

"⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⌇⏁⍜⋏⟒, ⏃⋏⎅ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇⏃☊⍀⟟⎎⟟☊⟒ ⍜⎎ ⏚⌰⍜⍜⎅, ⟟ ⍀⟒⍾⎍⟒⌇⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀ ⎅⍀⏃☌⍜⋏ ⏁⍜ ⌇⎍⋔⋔⍜⋏." (Translation- "From this stone, and the sacrafice of blood, I request the Ender Dragon to summon." )

"WAIT- DREAM YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE-"

Before I could finish, I was thrown back, the shape of the dragon clawing out of the circle, the bright purple eyes locking on me as teeth bared, a low growl emitting from its mouth. Panic set in, I couldn't take on the Ender Dragon by myself! There was no way in any dimension I would have enough strength to fight it. Instead of trying to run though, I stood my ground, bracing myself for attack, watching the every move of the dragon. Techno had taught me defence, though it was against people, I wasn't sure if it would work any good against a fully grown dragon that was ten times my size, maybe more.

Dream appeared next to me, Cheshire Cat grin still plastered across his face as he handed me netherite armour and a netherite sword. I took them gladly, completely forgetting for a second that the person handing me the items was the reason I could possibly die right now. No, I wouldn't allow myself to think like that, I would go home to Micheal and Tubbo when this was all done... if it ever did.

Techno's voice echoed through my mind, 'When facing an opponent that is a lot stronger than you, stand your ground, try to find weak spots that you can use to your advantage. If you can't find any go for the stomach, it's the easiest point to rid the enemy of most strength.' I knew weak spots, where to aim, what parts of the dragon were weakest. Being an enderman helped with this , as I was raised around the dragon.

Just as I fit the last piece of armour, the dragon charged, attempting to harm me with the fiery breath, only for me to walk through unfazed. Another attack. My sword raised, just barely missing it's stomach. I wouldn't let the miss distract me, immediately turning on my heel, only just a little too late. Claws caught my chest, nearly piercing the armour, leaving me slightly winded. I struggled back to my feet, raising my sword again, this time successfully hitting more targets than initially intended.

A pained growl and an angered roar followed, the dragon fell to the ground, stomach nearly sliced open. However, the wing was what took most of the damage, a clean slice through, fully slicing a part clean off. Dream stared at me in amazement, though that was short lived as the dragon disappeared to where I assumed was most likely the End.

Dream approached me again, grabbing my throat and tightening his grip every few seconds, quickly cutting off my airways and causing me to unsuccessfully gasp for air. My body was going numb, my mind clouding over with dizziness as the grip on my throat tightened. I struggled once more for breath before everything went dark.

---------------------------------------------------------

HAHA CLIFF HANGER! Yes I am on my Angst ark currently. Part 2 will come out soon. This is based off what me and a friend were doing in MineCraft lol.

~Alistar