Caught In 4K

Schlatt x Wilbur

~Slight Smut~

This was something me and a friend though of walking home and I thought it would be funny so I'm writing it now.

Schlatt's PoV

It got boring sometimes, being alone in the afterlife. Watching over everyone else as they went about as if nothing bad could ever happen. I had been alone for god knows how long, I was used to it and to be honest it was soothing. No worries in the world, letting yourself go free. There were times where I hoped something would happen, so I could have someone up here with me. But that day didn't come for a while.

I don't remember the day very well. Only that stuff happened, things got blown up, and then it happened. Wilbur begged for Phil to kill him, I didn't think he would, being Will's father and everything, but much to everyone's surprise he did. With one swing of the diamond sword, Wilbur dropped to the floor, a puddle of his own blood surrounding him. Phil fell to his knees and started to cry, hand on the back of Wilbur's now dead body. I was surprised to say the least, but Wilbur knew what he wanted, and he got it. It never came to my head that, now he would be up here with me. I'd finally have someone in this empty place. After a minute or two, Wilbur appeared in front of me, lying in the same way he had fell after dying.

I looked at the sleeping man, his curly hair falling over his eyes as he presumably slept. That was when it struck me, I wasn't alone, I had someone, even if we had hated each other. We would have to cope with each other. Little did I know what that would lead too.

A loud beeping woke me up. I sat up slowly, trying to turn my alarm off, quickly realizing that I hadn't set my alarm. I sighed, getting out of bed, throwing a random hoodie on and a pair of sweatpants. Wilbur was downstairs panicking, something in a pan was burning. He looked at me, guilt in his eyes. I raised my eyebrow at him and glanced at the pan for a second before looking over at him again.

"I tried to make you breakfast, but I forgot about the pancakes whilst I was making coffee and they burnt. Did I wake you? I'm sorry!" He blurted out. I sighed, rolling me eyes and making my way over to him, wrapping my arms around him. His arms made their way to my neck, wrapping around me. I felt his body relax a little bit, he was clearly tired right now, he hadn't slept last night. After he died, he completely forgot what had happened, and often had nightmares about what he described as, 'Loud noises, a lot of screaming, and then crying.' He also said that when he woke up there would be a pain in his chest where the scar was from where Phil struck him. It was because of the reoccurring nightmare that he didn't sleep much anymore. Sleep wasn't a immediate need, since we were ghosts but we still needed a bit to keep us going. Will practically lived off coffee, whilst alive and dead, you could smell the stuff on him if you got within 3 feet of him. I smiled and picked him up, making him squeal slightly.

"Schlatt! Put me down! How can you even pick me up, I'm taller!" He complained as I put him on the couch.

"You aren't heavy dipshit, I don't care how tall you are. If I can carry you, I will." I turned and started walking to the kitchen, "And you're just a bottom" I smirked and left the room, leaving an offended Wilbur in the living room .

*Just a quick thing, the afterlife in this oneshot is basically a copy of the world.*

I smiled to myself, cleaning out the burnt pancakes. Wilbur always got ahead of himself and did something strange or something that got him hurt. Nothing had been burned down yet at least, so that was good, he could at least say he hadn't done that yet.

~Fast forward a few hours because I have no motivation to make this really long :)~

We were sat on the couch, Wilbur playing with my hair whist watching a movie. I didn't know what it was, I wasn't paying that much attention when he put it on. My eyes were closed, thinking about random things whilst his hands ran through my hair, he would ruffle my hair and then go back to brushing it through again. I was slowly falling asleep, that was until something touched my horns, the one part of me that was extremely sensitive. I gasped under my breath slightly, whatever was on my horns starting to move.

"Wilbur? Is that you?" I asked, looking up to see him looking innocently down at me, smiling.

"Yeah, your horns feel weird, but in a nice way, ya know?" He replied, moving his hands again, this time sort of stroking them. In a desperate attempt to hide my blush, I looked down and went back to how I was sat before, still trying to stop any noise that tried to escape my mouth. After a minute I was struggling to keep the moans in, my breathing had become heavy and I was letting out small gasps. Wilbur hadn't noticed anything yet, or so I thought. Little did I know that behind his innocent smile, was something no one expected when they saw Wilbur now, not the sweet and kind man, but a dominant and extremely dirty minded person.

Before I could realize what he was doing, he started running his hands along the inner part of my horns. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I let out a moan, making Will stop touching me all together. The loss of contact made me whimper, something I'd never done before. I froze realizing what I had done, and that Wilbur had just heard me moan AND whimper. I would've walked away if Wilbur hadn't started playing with my horns again. I could near enough hear the smirk on his face as I let out moans at the pleasure running through me. Wilbur stopped for a split second to slip off of the couch and into my lap, now grinding against me, letting out small moans himself now. My head was pulled forward, Wilbur's lips crashing onto mine. He tried to gain dominance over me, but I fought against him, our tongues now in a fight for dominance over the other. In the heat of the moment, I slipped my hand under his jumper and started slipping it off. The kiss broke for enough time for me to pull the jumper over his head, taking my suit jacket off quickly after.

Before long, Will's hands had made their way to the buttons of my shirt, undoing them as fast as he could. Before we could go any further, someone shouted from behind us, "HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK? WILBUR, SCHLATT?" It was Tommy, without a doubt. Wilbur blushed bright red and hid his face in his hands. I just looked away from him.

"Caught in 4K bitches. I'm going to bleach my eyes right now. I'll ask questions later"

To our luck, Mexican Dream can in, shouting as he did so. "HOLLAAAAAAA- AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! INFRONT OF MY TACOS? BASTARDOS! Oh hey Tommy!" He didn't stay for long after that, he just flipped us off and then walked out, taking Tommy and his tacos with him.

I buttoned my shirt back up and threw Wilbur's jumper at him. I winked at Wilbur and pulled him into me, and that was where we stayed whilst Tommy and Mexican Dream asked us every question they could think of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, this didn't take as long as I thought it would, but it still took a while. Hope you enjoy. Either DNF or Karlnapity coming tomorrow or I'll end up not sleeping much again and post at like half 12. Anyway, see you guys later.

~Jackaboy