Panic Attack

~Eret x Wilbur~

~Fluff~

~TW: Slurs, homophobia do not read if any of these are a trigger to you! Thanks ~ Zuko~

I sighed, entering my castle and making my way to my room, pulling my crown and cape off and resting them down on the drawers by the foot of my bed. I flopped face first on the bed and took a deep breath. I was annoyed, slurs still echoed through my mind overpowering the annoyance and leading into sadness. Voices of people I don't even know stayed persistent in my mind.

'Fucking bitch'

'Stupid f*ggot'

Words that others thought meaningless and harmless wandered my mind, eventually bringing tears to my eyes. No one else was here, I let my tears run down my cheeks, pushing myself to my knees, then curling into a ball, burying my head into my knees. I quietly sobbed as the words still replayed through my head

The door opened and a voice called my name. I didn't realize who it was, until my head was pulled up and I was met with chocolaty brown eyes, clouded over with worry.

~Ghostbur's PoV~

I was bored, so I decided to go see Eret. I hadn't seen him in a while so, I was exited to go. I grabbed some blue just to be sure that no one would be sad, and set off towards the castle. Considering my fast walking pace and the fact I don't run out of breath or stamina, I got there fairly quickly. The castle was quiet when I got there, strange for Eret since they normally had music on quite loud. Confusion filled me as I slowly wandered into room after room, trying to find them. The final room I came to was his bedroom. I panicked, ideas flowing through my head. 'What if they're asleep? Or don't want to be disturbed? Maybe they aren't in and I'm going into the room and snooping around their stuff without permission?' I thought to myself. Trains of thought continued to run through my head, until it was stopped by something coming from inside. It sounded like Eret... Crying?

The crying didn't seem to stop so I ran in, to see Eret, curled up with tears flowing down her face and body shaking. I sprinted over and grabbed their face and pulled it up so our eyes met. They seemed to panic and dry their eyes.

"G-Ghostbur, what can I do for you?" Their voice shook as they spoke, despite the desperate attempt to be calm. I pulled myself onto the bed and pulled Eret into hug, running my hands through her hair and letting her cry into my shoulder. Their grip was strong and pained, making smile softly as I cupped their face and made them look at me. "What's wrong? You can tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone." I said, wiping a tear from their cheek. They sniffled and spoke quietly, "People started calling me slurs and making me feel like shit earlier."

I pulled Eret in closer, head resting on his shoulder, rubbing circles slowly into his back and letting him cry it all out. Deep breaths soon replaced the crying, making me feel a lot better knowing Eret was calming down. That's when I remembered. THE BLUE! I pulled some out of my bag and handed it to him. "Here, have some blue, it'll make you feel better!" I smiled as he took the blue and hugged me again, letting a soft silence fill the room, mumbling thanks into my shoulder.

Occasional sniffles broke the silence but otherwise the quiet was comfortable giving a relaxing feel to the room. I was sure Eret had fell asleep since she hadn't moved in a while, and she seemed to be very loosely flopped over my shoulders. I smiled and laid down slowly making sure not to wake Eret. I curled around him, forming some sort of protective barrier from him and the world. I thought about what they said to me and I made a promise to myself that I would find them, and give them a piece of mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever! Wattpad deleted parts I was going to upload so I've had to rewrite them all. New parts will be finished maybe tomorrow or the day after but I promise that I will post more often, maybe not daily but maybe like every 2-3 days. Bye for now, and once again, sorry for slow updates!

~ Zuko <3