The raven had lit up a cigarette while driving and was finishing it before entering the building. he stood on the parking lot in front of the elevator. He had a lot of different things on his mind, he was feeling very stressed lately but didn't show it much as he always kept his emotions controlled. He wouldn't just let it loose and panic, he kept himself in control and everything low.

Jungkook sighed and dropped the cigarette on the ground rubbing it with his shoe to get rid off the ash. he then threw it in the trash, jungkook isn't fond of leaving things around and dirty a place, he liked clean and neat. especially his own places and nr.one his multi use building which was one of his main income. Luckily Jungkook had a lot of staff working for him now taking some of the work out of his hands, but still everything had to be checked by the raven, they couldn't act without his word. That was like half of Jungkook's paper work each time, all requests on something or questions. and the other half were bills, orders and emails Namjoon couldn't fix for him and needed to be sent all the way to jungkook.

The raven took the elevator back to his penthouse, it was an odd feeling now he was staying here for so long, he used to rarely come here, the staff had noticed it too, they were all on guard not slacking even once now the boss was here daily. Jungkook didn't really mention it. He used to stay at the mansion but now he had someone to take care of. He came back here everyday, maybe not at a proper time but he was here at least.

Jungkook walked in his penthouse looking at the dark rooms, slightly disappointed when he didn't see someone run towards him happy to greet him. but then he sighed and shook his head, almost forgot it was past midnight the boy was still fast asleep in the bed. The raven skipped his night drink and headed straight for the bedroom silently opening and closing the door. his eyes looking at the sleeping figure under the blankets before getting undressed back into his sleep wear. The hybrid will think he was here all night if he woke up the next morning.

Jungkook laid down pulling the blankets to his shoulders, his eyes staring at the sleeping hybrid in front of him, his hands near his nose holding the blanket to snuggle into. his hands had let go of the pillow which jungkook took back putting it under his head. He got himself comfortable and closed his eyes, well not for long because he felt the other shift and then an arm and a leg over him holding him.

"Ah-" the raven whispered and opened his eyes back up looking at the hybrid who was snuggling against him holding him as earlier. Jungkook sighed a soft smile on his face as he patted the hybrid's head gently, careful not to wake him up. He closed his eyes again, going to sleep, not minding it that the boy was holding him. The raven had never liked things like this, this hugging and skin ship. but with the hybrid he didn't seem to mind it that much. 

---

thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼

E-excuse me, sir-

😳🥵