Sea-witch Maria (8/29/21)

( for some reason when I put a cover photo usually is not working so here is the cover photo)

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Recap)

Today has been crazy first we steal cloths next we met a weirdo potato obsessed girl a sea witch and now we're staying at a man house "Isabel you sleep I'll keep watch" she nodded and got comfortable "I'll sleep over there" Farlan said as he walked away, I glanced at my ring it was glowing a little I feel like I'm missing something....

——————————————————————————————————————————————
Levi pov)

Ever since meeting Farlan we haven't returned to the cave thanks to him, he taught us how to fight and defend ourselves. Being here for weeks allowed us to quickly learn how to fight. Sadly as we have no money we have been also stealing food from the rich, when Farlan said no one cares about the people down in the underground he wasn't kidding. Ever since we started stealing, more guards were stationed to block the bridge, stopping people from here to be able to leave. "Levi-aniki?" Isabel said in a soft concerned tone, "hm?" Was the only response I gave.

You haven't been sleeping for a while again I'm worried your getting to weak" I looked at Isabel her brows furrowed, and her face only showed sadness. I sighed heavily, "I'm fine, it's nothing I can't handle" I could feel Isabel glare at me. But her attention set on Farlan when he entered the house.

"Hey everyone!- woah, Levi, you look awful!" Farlan said he was gone for two days getting information on the next shipment of food. "Shut up" I said threatening, Farlan put his hands up in a surrender stance "you look sick man, are you okay?" I glared at him again, "I'm fine" he rolled his eyes but decided not to push it.

To be honest, I'm not feeling that great, I feel dizzy and hunger is taking over, but I can't say anything about it, or they will worry. "Any information?" I asked flatly, Farlan looked over to me raising his eyebrow in a confused manner but suddenly released into an ah Hah! Face. "Yeah, I actually did! Seems pirates have been raiding most of the ships brining on material and food"

I nodded, that's strange I wonder why they have been raiding those ships.  "What are you thinking, Levi?" Farlan asked, "I wonder if they plan to charge more for the food and material by making the resources more scares"

(God dam writers block!! Curse you!!)

"It makes sense" Isabel said I sighed once again "you really should sleep Levi how about this I stay watch while you two sleep" Farlan tried to compromise I nodded, I figured he would be able to keep his ground if something did happen. "Alright fine, you keep watch and Isabel and I will rest." Farlan and Isabel smiled, "let's go to bed then Levi-aniki!" I nodded, as by the time Farlan had returned it was already dark out.
———————————————————————
Time skip brought to you by writers block
———————————————————————-
Erwin pov)