Town Rose 6/9/21

I felt happy but I didn't show it,  Erwin came up next to me and so did Hange, for the moment I didn't feel irritated.  "Cool isn't it Levi," Hange asks "It's fine" was all I respond with "oh Levi as soon as we get to town rose we will be able to get you better-fitted cloths" I look down to what Erwin was talking about, and then I realize the clothes were slowly slipping off my hips and shoulders.  How embarrassing, I thought.
———————————————————————-

Erwin pov

It's been two days since Levi was given the new splint, he seems different nearly calmer rather than irritated at everyone, but I think only Hange, and I noticed. We introduced him to the crew yesterday, and I can't say it went terribly or adequately, after the introduction a few people of the crew tried to befriend Levi, but they were quickly shut down by Levi.

"Captain! Town Rose is straight ahead! We will be there in 2 minutes" I nod we can finally get Levi's garments and stock up on supplies.

I walk over to Levi who has his eyes closed it was as if he was granting the sunshine to lay upon him, I gently place my hand on his shoulder he jerks his shoulder away, hair and body twisting in my direction landing a good blow into my abs.

"Whoa! Easy there, Levi It's just me, we're going to dock and head to town you're coming with" he nods     " where did you learn those moves?" I ask before we walk off "I don't know it was all reflex" I pause letting him walk ahead as I'm thinking. was he once in the military like I? Since his being here he had caught my interest I can't help but feel intrigued by the mysterious man. "Levi do you think maybe you were once on a special force in the military before whatever happened to cause you ship reck at sea?"

He wavers for a moment furrowing his eyebrows as he tries to recall  " it sounds familiar, the special force and military I mean, but I have no recollection" when we finally dock everyone gets off the ship, for us to get off the ship we use a latter it can be dangerous sometimes but it works.

We all walk down and the crew goes on their way, we are supposed to gather at the ship around 5:00 pm. I wait for Levi and watch him struggle a bit I went to offer him help but he didn't accept, he got himself to the doc. Hange is with Levi and me while we shop around town.

I didn't notice it yet but Levi is quite short for his age, as Levi walks by my side I notice his head stoops at my elbow. Hange on the other side of me stops at my shoulder, Interesting.

we walk, the town soiled doves trying to bring us to their brothel. You see soiled doves is a term used to describe a women who makes money by selling their body's. They dressed nicely and leaned over the railing whistling and calling out to us It was annoying. And Levi seems weirded out by it, so we quickly walk away from the women.

The first shop I wanted to go to is a clothing shop, it has men and women clothing, so its perfect
For us to look at.

We went through a few different styles of clothes till we found a slightly oversized white shirt like the one I gave him but not as big and it won't fall off his shoulders, Hange added a brown vest to the shirt it looks good on him, next we found some brown pants as well.  After finding day clothes for him we also found clothes he could sleep in, apparently, Levi doesn't like being dirty at all so hopefully this would make him more comfortable.

After shopping for clothes we went to a bar to
Get a drink,  Levi sat down with me to his right and Hange to his left.  We got our drink which Levi did not like it at all. One sip and Levi starts coughing, Hange pats his back as I get the bartender attention.

" sorry can we get something else for my friend here?" I ask the old bartender, sorry bud it's only booze the shop across does tea go looking there if you can't handle the adult beverage" he speaks annoyed while glaring at Levi, probably questioning his age.