CHAPTER EIGHT

Authors POV
Lisa : ok so there are two things first there is some problem going on in us with our gang so some of us have to go there .
Y/n : well I think itzy unnie can go there what u say unnies .
Yeji : well we can go if u want right girls .
Rest of itzy : yeah we can .
Rose : so u guys will go in tomorrow afternoon okay .
Itzy : okay .
Y/n : ok so this thing is settled , is there anything else going on .
Lisa : well we got some news that the Mafia rank no. two is planning to attack ur family mainly ur father and brothers.
Y/n : why are they planning to attack them .
Yuna : from the information we got the main purpose why they r doing this is to get ur father company and money .
Y/n : okay what else details u have about that group .
Jennie : well we already got the information about the group .
Y/n : so what r u waiting for give me the information .
Chaeryeong : well they are ranked number two in the Mafia world there group name is exo they consists of nine members which are : Xiumin, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O., Kai and Sehun. They are used to be more lower ranked before thay just becomes no. Two this year itself and it says they are not the former of this group and they killed the leader of the group and get his position and now they're trying to take ur position and want to become Mafia kings .
Y/n : hmm interesting okay first tighten the security of our all bases and other things and second send some of our trustworthy people to keep an eye on dad I don't want any scratch on him .
Soul : if u don't mind I have a idea .
Y/n : aish just speak bish since when u start asking my permission to speak .
Soul : u don't deserve my respect bish I was just trying to be nice . Ok now so what am saying that ur people can watch ur father but should like try to be close to ur brothers because they don't know anything about these things .
Y/n : but getting close can also be dangerous what if someone get to know my real identity .
Lia : iam thinking what soul is saying is right u should be close to them as much as u can to protect them because no can beat in fighting.
Y/n : aish fine .
After that we all just talk normal things and I tell some of my best guards to be around my father and my house 24/7 . Well we eat food and it is already 10 so we decide to leave it take half an hour for us reach .
Time skip lee mansion
As we enter the mansion we didn't see anybody in the living room so I ask a maid .
Y/n : umm unnie is everyone asleep .
Maid unnie : well I think no the three young masters are in gaming room , master namjoon is in the small library , master jin is in the kitchen I think so , master jhope is in dance studio and I don't know about master yoongi .
Y/n : okay thanks unnie .
Maid unnie : no problem miss y/n .
Soul : so what are we gonna do .
Y/n : wanna see some real life show .
Soul : huh don't tell u r thinking of pranking them .
Y/n : bish u r really my soulmate .
Soul : so what are we gonna do .
Y/n : just wait and watch .
After that I go to the gaming room and and scatter oil in front of the gate then I go to yoongi room and place water above his door so when he open it will be all over him well one more thing our house in full of cctv and after seeing that I get to know jimin is in his room so I make a trap for him with rope and all so when he step out of the room he will be traped . After that only jin and namjoon hmmm I ask soul to plan something for them .
After that I take a mic and yell .
Y/n : ahhhhh
After hearing my yell everyone start running towards me and they all got in my trap .
Authors POV .
As soon jungkook and v hear your yelling they come out of their room and slip on the oil .
Jk and v : y/n .
Jimin come out of the room and put his foot on the trap and now he is hanging .
As yoongi open th door he was welcomed by cold water .
After that all of them start chasing y/n and soul except jimin and hobi because y/n didn't prank hobi and jimin is hanging .
Jimin : guys atleast help me to get down .
Bts except j and h : later Jimin first let us catch her .
After half an hour bts finally catch y/n .
Bts : do u want to say something in ur safety.
Jimin : guys atleast get me down now i also want revenge .
After that they help jimin to get down .
Y/n : guys why are u all glaring at me iam not the only one who did that soul is also the part of it .
Soul : yay bish but the plan was ur i was just helping .
Jk : y/n i will take revenge .
Jimin and v : us too .
Y/n : try me bish .
Hoseok : aish now stop this and go to take bath all of u and its already late night .
Jin : yay just take a bath and go to bed all of you good night .
All : good night Jin hyung / oppa .

Hii guys i know am not updating regularly well guys my school are going to open from next week and i have to complete all my notebook work so try to understand but i promise i will post once in a week .
So bts for now guys luv u all ♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞💞♥️💞♥️💞💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️♥️💞💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞💞♥️💞♥️💞