10-Dreamland pt. 2

I was falling into a black void, I then found myself on a beach, 'what in the actual fuck is going on!' I said to myself, it was warm and above me was a beautiful night sky of colors and stars, I turned around and saw a thick forest, 'shit I've been here before' I thought as horrible memories started flooding my mind. I heard something move in the trees, "Who's there!" I said though I know who it was.

"Oh shut it Clay!" He said as he walked out from behind a tree, it was me except he had a bloody axe, it was my blood from all the fights we had before, "Just kill me already" I sighed, he started running towards me, "Goodbye" I heard someone say, then the axe took my life and I fell on my back while the sand turned red.

"Shit!" I said as I woke up, "Not again" I said to myself, the dream was different, normally I would wake up on the beach and either kill the other me or he'd kill me and rarely we die together by either drowning or something else. I looked at my phone to see the time, 4am, 'great I'm clearly not getting back to sleep' I thought as I opened a game to play on my phone.

George POV:
"Clay! Finally, I can't believe you came over to England!" I said cheerfully, "Oh hi, ...um... could you take me to the Natural History Museum please, I'm meeting up with my girlfriend, and I forgot to tell her to pick me up so I called you, by the way thanks for saying you would take me." He said, "W- what? You have a-a girlfriend?" I said hesitantly, "Yeah didn't really want to tell anyone, sorry" he apologized, "Oh... Oh ok, yeah my car is in the front" I said as he took his suitcase, we drove to the museum and I left, 'why her? Why did he fall for her?' I thought to myself not really looking at the road, and I thought I knew what I was doing, but I was interrupted by a ding on my phone, so I found a place to park and looked at my phone.

Clay💚

Goodbye George.

"Goodbye?" I said quietly.
BANG!!
I saw a bullet go through me at top speed. Then blackness.

"Clay!!!" I woke up tears in my eyes, alone in my cold, lonely bed. "Clay?" I said remembering the message he sent me in the dream, well more of a nightmare, 'Clay?' I started crying, 'why this, why did I feel like he belongs to me?' I thought to myself as I whipped the tears off of my face with my sleeve.

I finally got my self back to sleep but it scared me, the nightmare was horrible like if it was warning me or something.

Zak POV:
I couldn't get to sleep so I thought of going to the kitchen to get my self a drink of water to calm my thoughts down, as I left my room I heard someone walk out of a room, but continued my route to the kitchen, I heard the noise again but ignored it once more, when I arrived at the kitchen I saw someone on a stool of the kitchen isle, "Hey Zak" I heard the figure say, as I got closer I could see it was Bad, "Hey cutie" I said, as a smirk formed on my face, he didn't respond, "Sorry" I mumbled, he looked at me with eyes that said he wasn't happy, "You ok?" I asked, "No" he simply said, "You want to talk about it?" I asked, "I-i don't know" he said, as he got off the stool, "Maybe we could talk about it somewhere more private if you want?" I asked, though as I thought about it, it sounded a bit creepy, "Sure, maybe the living room?" He asked quietly, I nodded in response and headed to the living room, we sat on sofas opposite each other and he started telling me how he had a nightmare about killing himself because he lost a friend, he started tearing up and I felt bad for him, he was soft clearly, so I thought about it multiple times and decided to do it, I got up and sat next to him, I then pulled him into hug and told him that he was okay and that I was here for him if he needed someone, he hugged me back and he somehow fell asleep, it was cute, so I changed my position so I could sleep comfortably as well, I got to sleep and I was happy, he was there with me, I might have just met him that day but it felt like I had known him for years.

Bad POV:
I woke up in someone's arms, it was warm, so I didn't move much, just in case, I looked up to see my short friend, Zak, 'why is Zak hugging me?' I thought to myself as I got up slowly to make sure not to wake him up, but he was already awake, "Morning Darryl" he said, I was surprised he said my real name, "Oh... Um- Morning" I said as I shuffled myself away from embarrassment, "Oh, yeah sorry" he said as he stood up and left me to go the kitchen, "Oh, it's fine" I told him a little bit late, 'he hugged me, he didn't think I was weird' I thought to myself shocked, I got up and went to my room and got a hoodie and walked out.

I got to the kitchen a few moments later and Zak was cooking something, " it smells amazing" I said as I walked closer to see what was cooking, "Thanks" he said surprised, "Um... I have a question to ask you" I asked him waiting for a response, he hummed telling me he was listening, "Why were you hugging me?" I asked him, he stopped cooking, 'muffin did I say something bad?' I thought to myself, "I-- Um-- you" he stuttered, "it's fine if you don't want to talk about I said as he started cooking again, "No it's just I thought you would remember" He said with a sad tone, maybe I did say something bad, "It all started when you told me about your nightmare, and I wanted to comfort you, so I-I hugged you, then you fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you up so I just slept there as well." He said, it all flooded back to me seconds after he said that, "Oh yeah, now I remember, also thank you for comforting me, and not thinking I'm a weirdo." I mumbled the last part but he heard me, "Don't worry I would always be there, also don't think about things like that" he said confidently, "Thanks" I felt a small blush form on my cheeks, he clearly saw me blushing and thought it would be funny to tease me about it, "Never knew you liked it that much when people say things like that, looks like I'll have to tell you more things like that." I looked at him and he winked at me, I turned a deeper red and tried to hide it, but he cupped my cheek with his free hand, "It's ok if you don't like it I was being an asshole" he said as he stared at my happily, "Language, you muffin head" I said as he took his hand away, "Sorry" he chuckled, 'he looked cute when he was happy, really happy' I thought to myself as I looked at his cooking until he was done.

I like it, btw sorry about yesterday totally forgot about it like the muffin head I am, also remind me to put the trigger warnings on the chapters cause in the last one I took a dark path and made it terrifying, and somehow I'm scaring myself, anyway I have a friend, who is writing a book and the first three chapters will be published on around the 10th of August.
Buh bye!

~1369 words~