Story Help With The Author

Start from the beginning

Well, Wyoming is not far from Alabama, and Wyoming is where Joel and Ellie live. The truth is, Joel and Ellie were thinking of leaving Tommy's (Joel's brother)  settlement, where He, Ellie and Tommy, and his wife, and thousands of more people lived.  But it was also because Joel needed time to get away, thinking of living close to his home again. Ellie, afraid of Joel dying by infection, decided to come with him.  But when They figure out rats have covered up the whole area, they try to come back to Wyoming, but instead, run into Amicia and Hugo, when they think of staying at the house when they all first met. 

HOW THE RATS CONNECT TO HUGO

As you can see, Hugo is not feeling very well. It has appeared for him to be sick because of the horrific odd veins on the back of his neck, the veins slowly making it to the side of his cheek. Hugo also complains about his headaches, Just like 2 years ago when he was falling ill when the rats had just begun to come back into the world in Europe, where Amicia and Hugo lived with their parents safely. Through all this time, Hugo has still been kind-hearted by the annoying little brother he is to Amicia, but the way the rat's pause near Hugo, something isn't right about that on top of the veins on his neck and cheek, and his bad headaches. 

Now, I hope this little help catch up on this story helped the readers who didn't understand at first, I hope you understand now. Please, If you have any more questions go ahead and comment below, I will answer them when I can. 

I hope this helped you, Thank you for reading. 

Your Author, Ellie. 

Go ahead and continue this story! Like I said if you have any questions I will answer them below. Now back to...

INNOCENCE. 

Continue the story!