Chaper 4// 𝑅𝑂𝐵𝐸𝑅𝑇

"Turn your alarm off,"  you hear Chandler say lying beside you.  You cut off your alarm and then try to get up to get ready to meet Robert, but Chandler pulls you back in bed. "Don't leave me babe," Chandler says in a soft voice. "Cmon babe i have to get ready," you say while kissing his head. "why are you getting up so early?" Chandler ask while sitting up. I can't lie to him, it's not right and if he finds out the truth i'll be in trouble. "I met a friend yesterday and he said he would show me around the zoo and let me try and hold the snakes," You say while kissing Chandler. "Oh ok, what time will you be back?" Chandler ask. "I'll be back by 2," you say while getting up.

You brush your teeth and get ready and you didn't want to dress up too much so you just wore smth kinda simple.
Your outfit

Your hair

Then you just slipped on some cute black sandals

Then you just slipped on some cute black sandals.  You kiss Chandler bye and you leave the house by 8:30.  You text Robert that you're on the way. 

Once you get to the zoo you text Robert and tell him your here.  He text you and says to walk through the gate.  No one is there and you see Robert walking to you and then he pauses and stares at you with this glare in his eyes. "What, this is my last minute outfit," you say scared that he is rethinking this.  "No, no darling don't be worried, you look so beautiful," Robert says as he smiles and hugs you.  "Thank you," you say while hugging him back.

He takes your arm and y'all lock arms while walking.  "So where are we going?" You say while looking at him.  He's taller than you by a good bit so he looks down at you with a smirk and says "A surprise hun." He makes you so happy but you barely know him, and he treats you like a queen.  "Well love, this is the room where we keep all the animals who were or are injured," Robert says while opening a door for you.  "Is that a hedge hog??" You say while running to a cage.  "Yes, actually.  We got her last week, she was badly injured, so we are taking her in," Robert says while looking at you with a little smirk.  You look at him and see he's already staring at you and you walk closer to him, and he grabs your face and kisses you.  You kiss him back and it was so amazing, his lips were so soft and full and you could kiss him forever.  You pull away as you remember you have a boyfriend.  "I can't, i'm sorry i did that.  I have a boyfriend," you say while seeing the hurt in Roberts eyes.  "Yes, I'm aware.  You just came here as friends, i'm sorry Y/N,"  Robert says while grabbing your face.  You kiss him again without any hesitation.  He keeps kissing you and y'all start making out and he pulls you in closer and starts using tongue.  After about 5 minutes he pulls away and he has the biggest smile ever.  "I'm sorry, i really am.  Being around you makes m-"  you cut Robert off by wrapping your arms around him and kissing him.  "Don't be sorry, we have to keep talking as just friends first and figure out if how you feel is true, and if i feel the same," you say while smiling.  "That sounds great to me," Robert says then hugs you.

Robert and you finish the tour around most of the zoo and y'all go get lunch.

"This is amazing Robert, not once has Chandler made me feel this way," you say while finishing up your food.  "I hope i can see you again before you leave" Robert says.  "We are staying here another month and a half," you say while smiling.  "Great!" Robert says while picking you up.  "This was great, i enjoyed this," you say while giving Robert a kiss.   "Y/n??"  You hear a voice say behind you...