Chapter 2 // 𝐾𝐴𝐼𝐷𝑂𝑁

You and Chandler walk to the door, Chandler doesn't have a shirt on and y'all open the door to see...Kaidon?!? "Uhm- why are you here?" Chandler ask while pushing me behind him. "No need to get so protective, if i wanted i could have her already," Kaidon says while winking at you. "Okay buddy i'm going to need you to leave, how did you even get here?" Chandler ask while pushing you back more. "I followed y'all, I saw Y/N drop her phone, so i thought i'd bring it to her," Kaidon says while digging in his pockets and handing you the phone, you check it out and it seems fine. "Okay well she has her phone now, you can leave," Chandler says while closing the door. Kaidon stops it and walks in looking down on you, "Without a kiss goodbye?" Kaidon then walks to you and kisses you before Chandler can react, he was a great kisser but you pull away and push him away. "WTF MAN?!?" Chandler screams at Kaidon.

Kaidon then takes a right hook to the jaw and i can tell he wasn't ready for all the force Chandler put behind it. Kaidon looks at you with a smirk while holding his jaw.

"I'm so sorry that happened, i don't know what that dude was thinking," Chandler says while holding you in his arms. He kisses you then y'all go back in your room and lay down and watch The Lion King. Y'all fall asleep and wake up and Chandler and you are cuddling and you can tell he is holding you very tight. You move a little hoping to loosen his grip, and you aka shim up. "What are you doing babe?" Chandler ask in his sleepy voice. "You were squeezing me and i was trying to breath," you laugh. "Oh i'm sorry," Chandler says then he kisses you and stands up. "Where are you going?" You ask, hoping he's not going to his room. "I'm going to take a shower, we are both really dirty," Chandler says while walking out the room. You get up and follow him to the bathroom. "What are you doing loser? What if your family sees you?" Chandler ask while laughing. "What's the worst they can do? Send me to my dads??" You say then kiss him.

DISCLAIMER, THERE WILL BE SOME ACTIONS AND WORDS SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT LIKE!! IF IT MAKES YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE, GO TO THE NEXT PARAGRAPH.
You follow him in the bathroom and he slips your shirt over your head and then just looks at you with a smirk on his face. "What..?" You say curious. "You are just beautiful, i'm glad no one else can have you," Chandler says while kissing your neck. You let out a little moan then you both laugh a little and then you cover your mouth. "I need to shower," Chandler says while pulling away. "Oh ok, well i'll be in the bedroom," you say and start to put back on your shirt. Chandler walks up to you and takes your shirt back off then your bra. "The things i would do to you if your mom wasn't here," Chandler says while take off his pants. You take off your pants and then walk in the shower, you wet your hair and watch as Chandler gets in. When he gets in you just sit there and look at him, "I almost forgot about what you had down there," you say smiling at him. Y'all start kissing and you grab him and you feel him flinch a little. Then he starts off with one finger, once he sees you are barely able to stand he picks you up, without braking the kiss. He places you on him and starts moving you up and down. Y'all keep going and finally you both reach, and he places you down then kisses you.

Y'all both wash them get out and go lay in the bed and watch another movie. He kisses you and you look at your phone and it's only 1:47 am. You look at your text and you see at 1:30 you texted someone. But at 1:30 you were otw home... and you didn't have your phone because Kaidon had to bring it to you. You just blocked the number then went to sleep.