Chapter 36: Cinderella-ish!

Start from the beginning

Then a voice called out and it was Yuki (Fairy godmother), who came down from the above using stunt wires.

"All is well. Worry not Cinderella." Yuki smiled.

Suddenly people started to take photos of Yuki in the fairy godmother costume with Makoto and Motoko calling him 'an angel'.

"Uh, I'm the Fairy Godmother! I hate to say it, but that's not much of a self-introduction. Kind-hearted Cinderella, I'll grant you one wish tonight." Yuki stated.

"Lovely. Burn the ballroom down to ashes." Saki responded.

"That's a crime. Try again with a kinder, purer wish."

"Pure? I wish to eat yakiniku."

"That's not what I meant."

Then Minami called out and hearing her voice, Yuki quickly ran away from that spot and hid behind a wall.

"Cinderella! Come on, I take it you've finished the dresses?" Minami asked while dragging Tohru along with her.

Then she noticed two mannequin dolls with dresses were standing beside Saki.

"Oh, you actually finished them. Did you really make them?" Minami asked.

"Well..." Saki trailed off.

"Cinderella-san, you're amazing! They're such lovely dresses. You're very skilled!" Tohru smiled brightly at her.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like my handmade dresses." Saki smiled back.

"Never mind that. Let us get changed and go." Minami stated, dragging Tohru along with her again.

"Oh, uh, but how about Cinderella-san?" Tohru asked.

"She stays home!" Minami responded.

Yuki then again appeared at the scene.

"Good job, Fairy Godmother." Saki commented.

"Dare I ask it?" Yuki sweat-dropped before smiling at her. "Nonetheless, it's your turn, Cinderella. Now, tell me your wish."

"Yakiniku-"

"Right, you'll head straight to the ball in a pumpkin carriage."

And so, interrupted by the Fairy Godmother, Cinderella was able to attend the ball.

"Wipe that disgruntled look off your face. We're having this ball for you. Go find yourself a good catch." Arisa (Prince's best friend) stated.

"Shut it. I'm not interested." Kyo (Prince) grunted.

"This is exactly why you're still a virgin." Arisa commented nonchalantly.

"What's wrong with you?! Have you no shame?! Go and buy some 'refinement' at the convenience store!" Kyo yelled.

"What?! Here I am worried about you and you give me that attitude?! You go buy some good nature!" Arisa yelled back.

The Prince won't dance, despite friendly urging from a fellow prince.

Then one after another, girls went over to Kyo and asked him for a dance, but he rejected them all.

"Prince please dance with..."

Kyo got irritated and stood up.

"I said I won't dance!" Kyo yelled, turning back to look, only to find Tohru standing there.

Kyo was shocked after seeing her and started to regret yelling at her.

"Oh okay. Please excuse me." Tohru smiled warmly before walking away.