Chapter 3: A Heart-To-Heart Talk

A few days later (Natsu's POV)

Even though my class is 1-D, I sometimes went over to class 1-C during free periods to spend some time with my younger twin Tohru and my besties, Arisa and Saki. Speaking of friends, now the Sohma boys, Yuki and Kyo became my friends as well. Even though Kyo had a major anger issue, he somewhat was always calm whenever he interacted with me. His relationship with Yuki was still unpleasant, but I really hoped that those two work it out and become friends.

Right now, there was free period, so I was at class 1-C, sitting next to Tohru with Arisa and Saki. Everyone in class 1-C for some reason liked me a lot and always welcomed me with open arms in their class.

"The cultural festival is coming up next month. Our class has voted to operate a rice ball stand." stated Yuki, who was the class representative of class 1-C. "Next, I would like to hear opinions on what fillings we should use."

Tohru raised her hand and stood up.

"How about tricolor rice balls?" she suggested. "It would be fun to have three fillings in one rice ball! And a good deal!"

I nodded my head in response.

"The idea is perfect." I spoke up.

"Yeah, that's cute. I like it too." Yuki responded.

Suddenly, a girl from so-called 'Prince Yuki Fan-Club' spoke up.

"Seriously?" that girl scowled. "We should drop that idea, Yuki-kun!"

Her stupid friends agreed with her as well.

"Yeah, what if she suggests a tuna, kelp, and pickled plum combo?"

"Ugh, how gross!"

They started to laugh when suddenly Arisa walked up to them and hit their table with a steel pipe.

"The 'gross' things here are your personalities, moron." Arisa glared at them.

The stupid fangirls freaked out.

"Don't bring steel pipe in school!!" they yelled.

I sweat-dropped at Arisa.

Where did she get that pipe anyway?

All of a sudden, Kyo spoke up.

"How about a rice ball battle?" he suggested.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Battle?" I asked.

"One-on-one matches, first to score an Ippon wins. The only rule is 'no killing'. Weapons are allowed. People fight for their rice balls, even if they bleed, even if they lose an arm!" he added.

I sighed and shook my head.

"That's too violent, Kyo." I stated.

'He's just looking for a chance to fight Yuki, isn't he?'

"Natsu-san is right." Yuki replied. "Idea rejected."

"What's with that attitude?!" Kyo yelled. "I'm cooperating and giving my idea!"

The other boys in the class started to tease Kyo for his violent opinion. Then out of nowhere few cats appeared in the classroom and clung onto Kyo. Everyone again started to tease him for it and Kyo abruptly stood up from his desk and ran out of the room with the cats following him. His sudden departure left everyone dumbfounded.

I sighed and walked up to the door. Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist and looked around to see Yuki.

"Where are you going?" he asked.