Chapter 15: Hatori's Newfound Love

Natsu's POV

"Alright, here you go." Tohru handed us our dinner.

"Thanks for cooking tonight, Tohru. This looks delicious." I smiled.

"Thank you, Natsu-Nee." Tohru smiled at me.

Suddenly the door to Shigure's study room opened up.

"Here's an idea. What do you say we go on a trip tomorrow?" Shigure beamed.

"Where did that come from? That's so random." I stated.

I looked around to see Yuki, Kyo and Tohru were confused as well.

"This is golden week. It would be a shame if we didn't do something special. Chances like this don't come very often." Shigure continued.

"What kind of crazy talk are you spewing over there? You drunk or something?" Kyo asked.

"No, and even if I had been drinking it wouldn't affect me." Shigure laughed.

I rolled my eyes at Shigure.

"Only because you always seem like you're drunk." Yuki stated.

Tohru began giving Shigure his dinner as Shigure continued to speak.

"At any rate, I thought we might go to one of the Sohma spas or perhaps the lake house. How does that sound, Tohru-kun?"

"But I've already been on a trip to the hot springs. I wouldn't go on another one. It would be too much!" Tohru cried.

"And what a lovely trip that must have been. It's too bad I wasn't able to be there. I did so want to go, but now I guess I'll never get to take a trip with you and your sister." Shigure said with a frown and a sniffle.

I rolled my eyes at him once more.

"Okay, I'll go! Natsu-Nee too!" Tohru beamed.

I snapped my head at Shigure and frowned.

"Don't manipulate her!" I hissed.

"Have you no shame?" Yuki and Kyo yelled.

"Not really." Shigure smirked devilishly. "Anyways, I assume the two of you want to come? You wouldn't mind Tohru-kun, Natsu-chan and I spend all that time by ourselves, would you? Of course, if we have to go alone that's fine with me."

"Sneaky bastard." I grumbled before shoving some rice into my mouth.

Kyo and Yuki were obviously going after what Shigure just said right now. Then Shigure said we would be driving there. Not sure if he had a license, but he claimed to. My guess was that he would probably get someone else to drive us and that someone turned out to be Hatori.

Later the day had finally arrived and we all made our way to our destination. It was a bit tight in that car, but we made it in one piece. The lake was gorgeous. It shimmered in the light like tiny crystals. Tohru and I stood on the balcony and admired it with Yuki and Hatori.

"It's so beautiful! So big!" Tohru awed.

"I don't know if it's really that impressive." Hatori said.

"Oh well, this is the first time Natsu-Nee and I have really been to a lake." Tohru responded.

"Just be careful Jason doesn't get you while you're here." Shigure said in a creepy tone.

Tohru was confused about who Jason was. She wasn't one for horror movies by the way.

"Jason. Why does that name sound so familiar?" Kyo pondered.