Chapter 27: His Precious One

Natsu's POV

We finally returned home from our trip to the beach.

"We're back! Home sweet home!" Shigure called out, opening.

It was already nighttime when we reached home.

"Quite so!" a familiar flamboyant voice spoke up.

Oh god...

I peeked inside the living room and sweat-dropped at the sight. Ayame, again, in our fucking living room.

He was wearing a purple robe and had a fan in his hand. And the living room was a total mess with trashes scattered around the room, looking like a pigsty.

What the hell happened in here?

There are beer cans, wine bottles, pizza boxes, tissue papers and so many other things scattered on the floor...

Did he throw a wild house party or something?

Now I've to clean this room...

Fuck you Ayame...

"You must be tired from your long journey, comrade! Step right in! Don't mind me... make yourselves at home and relax!" Ayame stated.

"I think I can't relax with so much mess around here, Ayame." I crossed my hands across my chest.

"Ah, Natsu-kun! Have your summer experiences matured you a bit? Oh, how silly of me! Of course, it matured you! I heard you and Tori-san are finally together now!~" Ayame sang.

I slightly blushed at his words and looked away from him.

Of course, Ayame is one of those people who shipped me and Hatori so hard...

"Ayame-san! It's nice to see you again!" Tohru greeted him with a big smile.

"Tohru-kun! Hello! Did you have fun at the Sohma vacation house?" Ayame asked.

"Yes!" she replied.

I sighed and started to walk away.

I'm so tired right now...

I can't handle Ayame at this moment...

I need to take a cold shower...

I quickly went upstairs to my room and dumped my bag on the floor. I took my towel and some fresh clothes and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I came out and went back to my bedroom, I found Tohru sitting on the bed, thinking deeply about something. I went up to her and sat beside her on the bed. I put a hand on her shoulder and she looked up at me.

"Wanna share what's going on in your mind?" I asked.

Tohru nodded her head.

"I'll go to visit Shisou-san tomorrow." She replied.

"Kazuma-san?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. I want to talk to him about the curse and the bond between Akito-san and the zodiac members and how to break the curse." She explained.

"I see. Then I'll go with you as well." I stated.

"Thank you Nee-chan." Tohru smiled at me.

I smiled back at her and ruffled her hair.

I doubt Kazuma-san knows anything about breaking the curse...

Why do I feel like rather Shigure knows something about it though?