"Ready for the game darling?" His voice makes my eyes wide open and looks at him.

"What does it- Yaaaaaahhhhh!" He suddenly drops me but because I was holding him he fell too and we both landed in the water.

"What the hell?" I shout as I adjust myself properly.

"You started it first. I just prove what I said." I can't help my smile at his honest words. But then I realised that I have to go home in this wet dress. Ugh! Fuck my life.

"What are you thinking?" He asks as we walk out of the water and sit in our previous place.

"How I'll go back in this wet dress. I shouldn't have teased you." I pout and he giggles, making me smile a little.

"Don't worry. We have time and the sun is still in the sky. Your dress will dry in some time." I nod at him and look at the fountain. The flow of water is resonating with my life, which is weird.

***********
I unlock the door and walk-in. No one's home right now as the door closed. Without looking anywhere, I directly went to my room and wanted to take a shower, but unfortunately, my geyser wasn't working.

"Shit!" I mumble as I am ready to go to the downstairs spare bathroom. But when I come out, an idea hit my mind.

"I should check if someone's room is open." With that, I walk towards the boy's rooms and luckily, Tae left his room open.

"Thank God, I don't have to shower downstairs." With that, I stripped and turn the shower on.

Taehyung's POV:-

I come inside with a bag of groceries. I was home early today so I thought why don't I bought some household things! Now the door unlock means someone came home. I ignore it and set the groceries in their places before going to my room and relax on the bed. I took a shower when I came home from work so I don't need one now. But suddenly I hear a click sound and sit up on my bed.

Aria's POV:-

I turn the shower off and take the towel to wrap it around me while walking towards the bathroom door. Since no one's home, I don't have to tie the towel before going out and that's where I did the biggest mistake of my life. I open the bathroom door and walk out while holding the towel wide open in the front to wrap it around my body properly so it won't fell off. That's when my eyes land on Tae, who was looking at me with horror in his wide eyes and my eyes were also ready to pop out in realisation.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!" Both of us shout together and he hides his eyes in his hands while I immediately wrap the towel around me.

"What are you doing in my bathroom?" He asks, eyes still closed.

"My geyser wasn't working. I found your room open so came here to take a shower. I thought you weren't home yet."

"I came early today so I went to the grocery shop. By the way." He turns at me with a mischievous smile on his lips, making me frown.

" He turns at me with a mischievous smile on his lips, making me frown