Stem Series #1

Aitana Celeste Mendoza is a Senior High School student who's very devoted to studying. She has been focused with her studies ever since, and she never let anyone surpass her.

Not until she met Rux Kristian Vergara.

Rux has been on the top ever since when he was still elementary. No one could go beyond his determination to his studies.

Not until he met Aitana Celeste.

Their path have crossed when they were both on their Junior High School years. Both of them belongs to Science, Technology and Engineering Curriculum (STEC), which are only for those students who can qualify.

STEC only has two sections each year level -- from Grade 7 to Grade 10. Tanya and Rux were not on the same class when they were Grade 7 but when they were Sophomores, the competition between them started until the end of their Junior High School years.

They have thought that when they will enter their Senior years, the competition between them will stop. They have thought that one of them will transfer or continue SHS to another school, but one of them did not.

And unluckily, they became classmates again after two consecutive years of not being on the same class. The competition have been built again in Section STEM A.

Aitana strives to learn and to rank as first.

While Rux never wanted to be second on the list.

And now that both of them were on the same class again, who will rank as first?

Is it Aitana or Rux?

But what if the competition between them turns out to be something they did not expect?

Matatapos na ba ang hilahan sa kanilang dalawa?

O gagamitin lang nila ito upang mas iangat ang sarili?

Will the competition results to the question of who is smarter? Or who is wiser?

STEM SERIES #1:
Debating with his Heart

-------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction. Names, people, characters, places, businesses and incidents are just the product of the author's wide imaginations. Similarities in any circumstances to an actual person or events are coincidental.

Also, I am new to this field, I hope you can bear with me.

This story is unedited, thus, there were chapters that may contain typographical errors, ungrammatical, and etc. But the author will make time to improve this story to its best.

Do not copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, modify and publish without the authors permission or knowledge.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.