⇒ Glasses Shopping (Hyūga x Reader)

You looked up at your tall boyfriend as the two of you entered the store. Yes, you needed glasses ((A/N: If you don't THEN ITS ALL PART OF YOUR IMAGINATION //makes rainbow with hands)). And yes, your four-eyed boyfriend was helping with picking your frames.

"So what kinds of glasses do you think would suit me, Junepei?" You asked curiously as you snatched his own glasses and put them on you. He sure was blind, your vision was blurry when you wore his glasses.

"H-hey! Give those back, (First Name)-chan! I can't see!" The tall male said snatching his glasses off of your nose, making everything flash clear. You laughed as you childishly stuck your tongue out at him. He couldn't help but curl his lip at how cute yet silly you looked.

"You're such a doof, Junpei..." You giggle as the two of you entered the store. Racks of different prescription glasses adorned the walls along with some eye charts hanging alongside the displays.

"Ooo look at these Junpei! They're like nerd glasses!" You say as you put on a pair of large framed glasses of a purple and black color.

"They're only large frames, (First Name)-chan. They're adorable..." You noticed a light blush form on his face making you fangirl inside. It was adorable to see him like that, you basically turned into a little girl.

You finally got your hands on a pair you loved; some large-shaped frames of a black color. Through your own eyes, you looked a bit different, maybe more sophisticated or dolly-looking. But through Hyuga Junpei's eyes, you looked like the most cutest thing in the world.

"Those look good on you... Really good..." You hear him murmur under his breath, making you explode with emotion inside.

"You're the sweetest. Junpei. I love you." You say sugar-coating your words as you go on your tippy toes to plant a soft kiss in his reddened cheeks.

"Love you too, (First Name)-chan."

----

I'm lazy, so I'm sorry for not writing an omake =3=

& sorry if its t00 short ;-;

I've been working on something for me for my birthday c:

----

Upcoming Chapters:

Akashi x Reader
(AUTHOR'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL)

Izuki x Reader

Kasamatsu x Reader

Next:

Sakurai x Reader

~~~~

mai social stuff:

IG: @//ily.chan
Snapchat: ilyssatolentino
Tumblr: illy-sama
Vine: @//ily

~~~~