⇒ Stray (Kise x Reader)

A/N: I'm updating right now (10:35 pm EST) because I'm gonna be v busy tomorrow due to a math exam I REALLY need to get an A on & extended rehearsals in drama (>人<;)

Enjoi (*^_^*)

------

You rubbed your eyes as your phone went off. "Huh? I never set my alarm..." You murmur as you walk over to your desk to unplug your phone. When you turned it on, it read:
10:45 am;
Messages (5);
Kise missed call

You lightly groaned. Your dorky boyfriend always woke you up earlier than you'd want on a Saturday. After scrolling through your social media and answering some of your friend's texts, you finally were able to read all the texts from Kise.

-----------------------------------------------

*le text land*

(8:00 am):
Ohayou (f/n)cchi!! (⌒▽⌒)

(8:05 am):
Are you up?
Lets do something todai! ( ' ' )

(8:35 am):
Eh? Pick up (f/n)cchi!
I love you!! (^3)~♥︎

-----------------------------------------------

You laughed as you answered his texted. Although he bugged you a little bit at times, you couldn't help but love all of the morning texts you received from Kise. It made your day.

You answered back to him right away. Even though you two did this all the time, you girled yourself up every time you met up with him, let it be meeting up at Maji's or hanging out at the mall.

-----------------------------------------------

*en le text world ((again))*

You : (10:48 am)
Ohayou, Kise-kun
Sorry I responded so late, I just woke up!
(- )

Kise ♥︎ : (10:49 am)
Ne, it's okay (f/n)cchi, did I wake you? (°_°)

You : (10:50 am)
Yes.
But its okay! (-_^)

You : (10:50 am)
Btw, Kise,
Whats up? Why did you call?

Kise ♥︎ : (10:52 am)
Oh! How does a date sound?
In the park at 12:45? (≧∇≦)

You: (10:53 am)
Mm. Sounds good!
See you, Kise-kun. ♥︎♥︎♥︎

-----------------------------------------------

You set your phone down as you dashed around your room to prepare your face, outfit, hair, and your bag.

You picked out a (f/c) blouse, wore your rose gold necklace Kise gave to you from the first time he confessed, black leggings and for shoes you wore converse. You applied a light amount of make up; only wearing eyeliner, some foundation and a nude lip gloss.

Messily tying your hair in a bun, you rushed out the door to find your bag. It had your money and necessities for going out. You kinda needed it.

Digging through a heap of coats and scarves, you finally found it. Glancing at the analog clock set on the wall, you were shocked that it has been an hour since you started to get ready. The park was a 10 minute walk from your condo. You were gonna be late.

-----------------------------------------------

"Ryoūta-kun!! Sorry I'm late!" You called to your boyfriend who was leaning against a tree, listening to music on his headphones. He notice you and takes out his music and sprints towards you.