"mm my peach..my love huh" jungkook said hovering his lips over the youngers..

"hmm my one and only hyung..." 

"hey love birds lets go!!!" jin screamed breaking them from their trance....

  *cockblocker*😃😃

they started going back suddenly jimin remembered something

"hey you two..thanks for all this....and what you had was crush...for lust...and your confession was more like thirsting over idols...."

and the two sibling .....well guess they died from embarrassment and heart break....

after all this day drama they were back at home....

"godd you don't know how happy i am!!!!!" jin said screaming loudly as he entered with jimin who soon joined screaming.....

"and can we know the reason jin hyung??"tae asked flattening on couch...

"of course becoz you two confessed!!!"

"well we always loved each other just needed a label that we put today..." jungkook said shrugging..

"you two are together???" byeon asked shouting...

"ouu stop shouting!!! my ears....." hobi said wincing...

"well they were always together....you know tae's other name is jeon taehyung..... and on his academic results they both made the teacher write..."kim soon to be jeon taehyung...." in his academic records....." jin explAined while the other two were mouth wide shocked....

the brats were busy some where else....

"peach give it to me..."

"i said no.."

"peach"

"i said no jeon don't move!!"

"apple you are also jeon...." kook said smirking making tae blush due to his hot smirk....

and got distracted resulting the t.v remote fly to jin...who screamed as the remote landed right on his head....

every one stopped where they were....~~~~silence.....jin got up and went to mirror ..

........he had a big bump on his head.....

"BRATS!!!!"'  

and tae and kook started running all over the house while jimin was eating pizza while eyeing them....

"hii guys!! bye ladies!!!!" mr.kim and mr .jeon shouted....as mrs kim and jeon went off after leaving the two at house...

but both went unnoticed and like a that jin's both flying slippers that were aimed for the brats went straight to there faces smacking as both tae and kook dodged it....

"ouch/ahh" both muttered rubbing the areas where the slippers landed....

 "oops..." jimin said....while jin..

"yaah who told you two to come right now!!!!! and that too from door!!!!!! like seriously!!!!! ohh my god!! i will go crazy!! now you two also have a bump like me on heAD becoz of these two brats!!!!  congrats~!!"  now  he was panting....with complete red face....

"jinie c-calm down...." namjoon said hesitantly rubbing his back...

"i-imma bring hot w-water ba-g" jimin said stuttering but soon got hit by tae's slipper which was thrown by jin.....and damn it was hard one...

"you need to bring ice pack bitch!!!!" jin screamed at jimin who was now glaring at tae....he picked up tae's slipper throwing it somewhere.

"try to wear your slippers you punk!!!!" well tae hates to wear slippers but jimin hates his slippers more than him....

soon he brought ice cubes  in trays settling on table....every one took who wanted..while kook took one to eat.... 

"..."

"wha??? i lobe to weat ice!!!" he said well tried to talk .....

"okk kids can we have your attention???"

"omg!!! you were attention seeker appa!!!!"jin shouted at mr jeon...

"no jin....."

"continue dad..." jungkook said after eating means drinking???? ice

"hmm so we wanted to tell you all something...." mr jeon said seriously...

"ohh....why so serious???"

"becoz its something that we hide from you all.....and now we want you to know ....."

now everyone was getting tense...

"appa...don't tell me we were adopted....becoz then also we love you all he sam- " tae said sincerely...

"ohh my sugar boo i love how you think but no its not that..."

"ahem....he is my sugar boo!!!!!" jealous bunny...

"so what we wanted to tel-l w-was..hmmm w--we ar-are......yaa jeon you should also contribute!!!" 

"huh!!!ooh-oh h-he i-is say-ing th-that w-we a-are...."

"dad!!!"

"WE ARE INNOCENT PEOPLES!!!!!!" 

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

...HII BUBBLEs...... see you in next chapter...

love you

love yourself...

comment...

vote........🙁

byeee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~glimpse..