6.🎇

"okk so you two confessed.....so we should also get to confess right???" tae asked with the most innocent expression and now everyone was confused...

"my dear hyung...yes the person i love is my hyung...his eyes...that are always full of adoration and love for me...for me those eyes held galaxies.....heck whole universe.....the care the love that reflects in his touch....i live for those touches....most important his possessiveness...god the way he shows everyone i am his and only his....his protective ness...his mole under those lips.....so so beautiful....how he always have an eye over me as if i would disappear the moment he will leave me.....how the things that only i am allowed to do...his chin flick.....irritating him ...god i guess fell for him the moment i was born huh.... so hyung wanna be my love of my life????"

he asked with his eyes closed....and jungkook started speaking...

"its my turn to confess i guess....so my little angel...peach... apple...from the moment he was born till now...my eyes only held him...no one replaced him since all these 19 years...his whining....bratty acts....all are like a moment saved in my mind and heart....he is the most beautiful creature i have ever seen.... god must have made him while being merciless or he was sculpted by devil himself...to kill others ...through his looks.....for me all things about him is beautiful...his protectiveness....his thoughts...his possessiveness.. ohh i still remember ...he broke a boys nose in 1 grade becoz he was calling me his best friend....god i still feel pity over that boy....so...say my peach wanna be hyungs only baby?? "

"umm you two confessed but...to whom i mean there was no name????" a boy asked ...getting impatient...

"wait...wait!!!!! you two will answer together!!!!..." jimin who went in between taking a mic..said standing between them...

"OKK 1.....2...3-" no one answered....

becoz the boys who had to answer..........................

 were kissing each other...

jungkook was holding tae by his waist while he was holding him by shoulders..both were kissing each other softly...just lips...so we can say kissing...not french kiss as jimin told us it consist of tongues...😃\

they detached from each other and went near those siblings....

"you said he is your baby???? huh  boy get out of that pretty imagination of yours....its not good to be there......he is mine and MINE ONLY"  kook said gripping the boys shoulder making him wince

"and you ....you were thirsting over my hubby!!!! bitch the audacity!!!!...if i saw you ever staring at him.....mark my words....i will pluck your dirty eyeballs  and feed them to pigs!!!!!!" tae muttered lowly in deep voice ...merely a whisper but enough for the assembly to hear as he was holding mic....

every student shivered at their threat....

they both turned towards each other....