Chapter 51 || Her words his oxygen

Start from the beginning

Read A/N without fail

Kim Taehyung

Next morning

I angrily drove away to my dad's mansion to demand his answers for polluting my Aria's mind. He would have injected all his wife's theories into her. Everytime I hurt her it was because of them. The tormenting past they created for me. Why won't they let me live in peace? Rushing into the foyer I hurried my steps towards the garden. When I saw him nowhere in the garden I went to his room and saw him talking to his wife's picture.

"Aria will make him realise your love for Tae, Nadia." He spoke to the picture smiling. I cringed hearing him. How could he?

"What did you say to her," I roared behind him, making him flinch a bit. He regained his composure when he was face to face with me. 

"What I told and to whom I told?" He asked me calmly.

"Can you please stop pretending?" I asked him with a cold smile.

"Is this how you talk to your dad Tae?" Is this how I raised you?" He yelled with rage.

"You raised me? You ruined me dad. You ruined me because of her," I yelled with equal rage pointing at the big portrait that hung behind him. This was the reason I never came to his room.

 I could feel her gazing at me as if she was real. It made me miss all her motherly love and warmth. It also reminds me of the cruel words she spat mindlessly at me. 

"Mind your words, Tae," he roared dangerously. 

"Look dad, she was your past. No, she was our dark past. The past that almost made me lose my Aria. I don't want anyone talking about her to Aria, even you. Stop polluting my wife's mind for God sake," I bellowed at him. 

His eyes turned red and were firing hate at my words. I didn't care about that. That day he was comparing Aria with this woman. Now he is using my innocent wife to support a vile person like her. Being the innocent kind hearted one she is she gave in to his manipulations. What he's actually doing thinking he is doing for my good is not really good.

"You ungrateful swine. She was right. You are a dirt. You are an ungrateful disgrace to a pure soul like her. She left me for you, you ungrateful scum. She was scared that you would turn out to be a monster like me. She wanted a better future for you. She loved you more than she loved me, you punk. When she was dragged in between her motherly love and our relationship, she chose you. She did. She threw me away. She threw our years of love for you to grow safe. But here you are standing accusing your mum for her loving you to infinity. You should fucking never show me your face in my life. You don't even deserve my wife's love nor mine. Not even Aria's. Because you would accuse her if she tries to point out your mistake. You are an egoistic coward who only cares about you. You are revenging me this way for abusing you in the past. You are accusing your mum because she hurt you and left you. And trust me she did right by leaving you but she should have not loved you more than me. If you continue acting this way, nobody would ever stay with you other than your obsessive pain and ego. What you are doing is revenge. You are intentionally inflicting the same pain they caused you unintentionally. And about Aria she would not even look into your face if you don't give up. She will never choose a self obsessed scum like you," he yelled everything at my face, choking me with pain. I turned around unable to face him with my glossy eyes.